Great place for young children under the age of 8. All 4 of my kids have loved this place. Great place for them to explore. My grandmother lived down the road from FTT and so I spent lots of time there...she even has a bench there now with her name on it near the pumpkin carriage.
Winter Hours (2016/11/01 - 2017/03/01)Mon - WedClosedThu - Sun10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- General Info:
- A nonprofit park dedicated to promoting the imagination, creativity and education of children, Fairytale Town is home to three-dimensional play sets based on favorite fairytales and nursery rhymes, a family of rare and miniature breed animals, interactive learning gardens and two performing arts stages. Fairytale Town's hours change throughout the year: March - October Open Daily: 9 AM - 4 PM (weather permitting) Guests who are in the park by 4 PM may stay and play until 5 PM November - February Open Thursday - Sunday: 10 AM - 4 PM (weather permitting) Guests who are in the park by 4 PM may stay and play until 5 PM Fairytale Town is open weather permitting. If skies are gray, please call the park at 916-808-7462 to confirm if we are open for the day.
- Extra Phones:
24-Hour Info: (916) 808-5233
- Storybook Park, Roaming Farm Animals, Gardens, Stages, Story Boxes, Group Visits, Theater Shows, Campouts, Pop-Up Play Days, Events, Programs, Birthday Parties, Membership, Educational Programs
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, cash, debit
- Land Park, Southwestern Sacramento
- Gift Shop, Parking, Restrooms
- Family & Business Entertainers, Places Of Interest, Tourist Information & Attractions, Party & Event Planners, Playgrounds, Recreation Centers, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment, Trade Shows, Expositions & Fairs, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Theme Parks, Meeting & Event Planning Services, Botanical Gardens
- Other Information:
Terrific throwback attraction and full of nostalgia. Was the go-to place when my girls were young, and during super hot summer days they would love to take a break from the action in the air conditioned puppet show theater. The Crooked Mile was always a favorite and attending princess birthday parties in the castle was extra special. Love the reasonable pricing.
Great places to take the littler children but not older. They have little slides to go on and animals to pet. Picnic areas. The have puppet shows there too.
This place was a lot better when my child was age 3 to 5 now she's almost 7 and she's a bit too big to be going by herself maybe with her younger cousin is OK.