My kids LOVE this place and their safe Halloween nights are spectacular. Loads of candy and fun, the kids go every year and live it every year!Share Review
Fairytale TownAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Founded in 1959, Fairytale Town specializes as a family entertainment center and amusement park for children. Based in Sacramento, Calif., its workshops offer a variety of lessons in physical and life sciences including nutrition, conservation, gardening and animal husbandry. Fairytale Town's educational programs provide field trips, fun camps and overnight programs. The firm caters to company picnic, family reunion, evening parties and wedding, fundraiser and shower or rehearsal dinner. Fairytale Town is a member of Sacramento Area Museums, Nonprofit Resource Center, Arts and Business Council of Sacramento, to name a few.
- Extra Phones:
Main Office: (915) 808-7462
- Payment method:
- discover, mastercard, visa
- Land Park, Southwestern Sacramento
- Tourist Information & Attractions, Places Of Interest, Amusement Places & Arcades, Theme Parks
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Valet
We visited on Halloween with my 2yr old and had a wonderful time. I do hope they will update some of the play structures to make them a little more modern, but my daughter had a blast.Share Review
Fairytale Town is the perfect outing for small children--lots of things to see and do in a safe environment.Share Review
This is a necessary part of growing up. A staple of sacramento and a fun, cheap, relaxed atmosphere. Watch for all their special events. Pair it up with a trip to the zoo or funderland right next door.Share Review