Evergreen Memorial Inc.Add to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Our Philosophy *Faced with the death of loved one is tremendously difficult for those left to make the final decisions. At Evergreen Memorial, we believe that there are many choices available to our families *Whatever alternative you choose, we assure you that the service you receive from Evergreen Memorial will be dignified and affordable *The funeral transaction is one which most people are totally unfamiliar. In no other situation is a person called upon to make such difficult emotional decisions. We are committed to helping families move smoothly through the process *Persons caught in the costly funeral industry system will pay from $3000 to perhaps $8000 for embalming, caskets, funeral services and furnishings and other related items. In addition, cemetery expenses for vaults, monuments and headstones will cost $2000 - $5000 or more. We ask: ?Is it really necessary?? *We offer a welcome alternative to those who seek simplicity and dignity in planning thei r own eventual death. Our proudest achievement has been to provide a new freedom of choice in the making of final arrangements *Saturday & Sunday Open By Appointment
- A Full Line of Urns and Caskets at 40-50% Savings *Graveside Services *Traditional Funerals *Memorial Services *Direct Burials *Visitations *Worldwide Shipping Service *Mailing or Scattering of Cremated Remains, Including Sea Scattering *Memorial Books and Folders Our Simple Cremation Service Includes the Following: *Removal from the Place of Death, Available 24 Hours a Day *Prepare Death Certificate *Secure the Cremation Permits *Notify the Social Security Administration *The Cremation Process Itself *Packaging Cremations in a Non-Decorative Urn *Assist in Disposition of the Cremated Remains Traditional Funeral: *Prompt Removal of Deceased from Home, Hospital or Nursing Home (Within a 30 Mile Radius) *Professional Services *Embalming *Preparation of Body *Visitations and Supervision During the Visitation *Gauge Steel Casket (Non-Protective) *Transfer of Remains to Cemetery
- cremation, funerals, mausoleums, monuments
- South City Farms, Southeastern Sacramento
- Funeral Directors, Crematories, Cremation Urns, Caskets, Funeral Supplies & Services, Funeral Directors Equipment & Supplies, Funeral Planning