Econo LodgeAdd to mybook
Secure online booking with Expedia Affliate Network Call 866-761-3335 to book by phone
The room rates listed are double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Econo Lodge hotel in Sacramento California near Sacramento Convention Center. The pet-friendly Econo Lodgeis blocks from the Sacramento Convention Center and less than two miles from historic Old Town Sacramento. We are a short drive away from The Sacramento International Airport. Visitors will enjoy shopping at the nearby Arden Way Mall. Our features include: free continental breakfast, free coffee, free parking, fax services and newsstand. We offer connecting rooms and Suites. All guest rooms come with coffee maker, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms come with refrigerators. Non-smoking rooms are available. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Econo Lodgeprovides well-appointed rooms, friendly customer service and economical prices to everyone visiting the Sacramento area. Please call us today for reservations.
- By Choice Hotels
- Payment method:
- amex, diners club, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, carte blanche
- With a stay at Econo Lodge Sacramento Convention Center, you'll be centrally located in Sacramento, steps from California Musical Theatre and Historic Governor's Mansion. This hotel is within close proximity of Sacramento Memorial Auditorium and Sacramento Convention Center.
- Boulevard Park, Central Sacramento
- Motels, Resorts, Lodging, Hotels, Bed & Breakfast & Inns, Corporate Lodging
- Other Information:
Price Range : Below Average
Property Amenities: 24-hour front desk, Elevator/lift, Free breakfast, Gift shops or newsstand, Free wired high-speed Internet
Room Amenities: Pay movies, Phone, Air conditioning, Satellite TV service, Refrigerator, Premium TV channels
Specialties: Ice Machines, Fax Machines, Laundry Room, Television, Air Conditioning, A C, Cooling, Tv