Carrington College SacramentoAdd to mybook
The Starting Point for Health Care Careers.
- General Info:
- The Carrington College® Sacramento campus is ready to help you pursue professional success through education. We provide hands-on training that can prepare you to enter one of today’s fast growing careers. We’re constantly working to ensure that your learning experience at our Sacramento campus is a complete one. Our facilities incorporate tools and technology that you’ll likely use throughout your career. Taking classes here means you’ll have access to: * A fully-equipped, fully-functional dental hygiene clinic * A dental assisting lab with working operatories * A veterinary technology surgical lab * A comprehensive medical library & computer lab By taking advantage of this unique collection of resources, you’ll gain hands-on experience that can leave you feeling confident and prepared. We also have an impressive student lounge where you can study and meet with fellow students before and after class. You’ll soon discover that our Sacramento, California campus is a tight-knit community. When you first arrive here, you’ll notice that our faculty and staff members are helpful, friendly and invested in your success. You can also be confident knowing that you can receive current, relevant knowledge from your instructors, since they’re professionals in the same subjects they teach. So come and check us out. Our campus is easy to get to–we’re located right off of Highway 50 and accessible via light rail.
- Carrington College offers Certificate and Associate degree programs in the medical & criminal justice fields for those looking to transform their lives with an education that leads to careers, not just jobs. Take a look at our programs and embrace the future that could be yours with a Certificate or Associate degree from Carrington College. Carrington College offers Certificate or Associate degree programs in the medical & criminal justice fields* : * Criminal Justice * Dental Assisting * Dental Hygiene * Health Care Administration * Massage Therapy * Medical Assisting * Medical Billing and Coding * Medical Laboratory Technology * Medical Radiography * Nursing Bridge** * Pharmacy Technology * Physical Therapist Assistant * Physical Therapy Technology * Practical Nursing** * Registered Nursing** * Respiratory Care * Surgical Technology * Veterinary Assistant * Veterinary Technology * Vocational Nursing** Not all programs are available at all campuses. Please visit us online or call us and speak to one of our admissions representatives to find out program availability at the campus near you. *Programs subject to change. Programs and their availability vary by campus location. **Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification to practice are the exclusive responsibility of the applicable State Board of Nursing.
- Carrington College
- We’re located right off of Highway 50 and accessible via light rail.
- * Career Focus & Support * Certificates & Associate Degrees * Convenient Times and Places * Excellent Student Support * Live Online Chat with an Admissions Representative * Get Started Online * Practical, Hands-on Education * Program Accreditation and Approval * Request Information Online * The Career You Want * Up-to-date Facilities * Valuable Up-to-date Curriculum
- Carrington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACCJC/WASC), based in Novato, CA, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Many of the programs offered at Carrington College are programmatically accredited by accrediting bodies with expertise in specific occupational fields. Programmatic accreditation is specific to individual programs offered at specific campuses. See the academic catalog for programmatic accreditation information. Admission to, or graduation from, our Nursing program does not guarantee obtaining a license or certificate to practice nursing. Licensure and certification requirements are the exclusive responsibility of the State Board of Nursing.
- Colleges & Universities, Dental Schools, School Information, Business & Vocational Schools, Medical & Dental Assistants & Technicians Schools, Adult Education, Industrial, Technical & Trade Schools, Educational Services, Medical Business Administration, Dental Hygienists, Nursing Schools, Career & Vocational Counseling, Law Enforcement Agencies-Government, Massage Schools, Schools, Educational Consultants, Apprenticeship Training Programs, Veterinary Specialty Services