Going in just to ask for a quote for my camera, I was met with an attitude that I would only get from someone that I had interrupted rudely. The gentleman (not so gentle) was very put off-ish as if I was ruining his day by asking him how much he charged for a diagnosis. I am currently looking for a different place to get my dslr fixed.Was this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
California Precision ServiceAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- California Precision Service, located in Sacramento, Calif., is one of the leading camera repair services in Northern California. The company has been providing manufacturers, dealers, professionals, media organizations and customers with repair service since 1974. It services various types of major brand photographic, digital, audiovisual, video and camcorder equipment. In 1989, Nikon selected California Precision Service to provide priority service for Nikon professionals. It is a subcontractor to repair equipment of Nikon, Pentax and Tamron. It services major brands, such as Canon, Fuji, Hasselblad, Olympus, Konica Minolta, Casio, Mamiya, Bronica, Yashica, Kodak, JVC, Sony, Leica, RCA, GE, Panasonic, Quantry and Sigma.
- Extra Phones:
TollFree: (800) 242-2637
- Alpha, Bronica, Canon, Casio, Fuji, Hasselblad, Kodak, Leica, Mamiya, Nikon, Olympus, Optio, Pentax, Sigma, Sony, Tamron, rca, sony
- Payment method:
- amex, master card, visa
- Midtown, Central Sacramento
California Precision Svc
California Precision Service Inc
- Video Equipment-Installation, Service & Repair, Photographic Equipment-Repair, Stereo, Audio & Video Equipment-Service & Repair
Paid $45 for deposit and expected for a call in a week or 2 but nothing received in a month, so I called them, and was informed that I will get a feedback in a day or two. Indeed I got a feedback that I need to pay 285 for the defective part so I agreed to pay for it. I was expecting feedback about it for a week or 2 but nobody called in almost a month so I called again and was told that I will have a feedback in a d... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse