Fuller, Life WaterAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- **Our technically advanced purification process** assures our customers will receive reliably pure drinking water. Our process IS the actual process, which takes everything out of the water and gives you pure h2o. Our process includes ***steam distillation, double degassing, and ozonation***The vapor compression still we use is the same technology used in medical injectable grade applications. **Call us to start service today.** We are located in Royal Oak, Michigan and service the tri-county area plus parts of Livingston and Washtenaw counties.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (248) 435-6585
- Fuller Life Water takes pride in the quality of our water and our service. We have been in business for over 17 years and still have many of our original customers. We are dedicated to personal service, and we cater to higher standards. Our process removes volatile organics (paint thinners, chloroform, pesticides), Inorganic compounds (arsenic, chlorine, fluoride), Microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, pyrogens,), Heavy metals (lead, mercury), Radioactives (uranium, boron). What is unique is the ability to remove 100% of the volatile organics & pyrogens. NO OTHER PROCESS COMPARES. With literally thousands of chemicals used in our environment historically, and today, we feel it is best to drink absolutely pure water and add necessary minerals back into the water, take supplements, or eat organic foods. We feel water is mainly for hydration, not nutrition. Over time we will enhance our website with much more information including scientific aspects of water and it's effects on the h uman body, other processes used to bottle water and how they compare, history of our company......this could prove to be interesting. In the meantime and anytime, please call us with any questions.
- Call For Home or Office Delivery
- Royal Oak
- Water Companies-Bottled, Bulk, Etc, Beverages, Grocery Stores