Fun family environment. Love everything this facility offers. The gold courses get a little congested but there is so much other things to do
Golfland Sunsplash Roseville
- General Info:
- Roseville Golfland SunSplash is one of the leading recreational parks of Northern California. It operates a variety of rides and adventure islands. The park also maintains various 18-hole miniature golf courses. Roseville Golfland SunSplash features more than 200 games for family fun and entertainment. It additionally hosts children s birthday parties and serves pizzas and soft drinks. The park offers several discount tickets and group reservations, as well as administers corporate picnics and school events. Roseville Golfland SunSplash is located in Roseville, Calif.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (916) 784-1023
- Miniature Golf, Arcade, Laser Tag, Fastcar Raceway, Water Rides, Group Packages, Catered Events, Birthday Parties, School Programs, Fundraising, Corporate VIP Ticket Club, Season Passes
- Payment method:
- cash, debit, visa, master card, amex
- East Roseville Parkway
- Parking, Restrooms, Subway, Kings Kitchen Pizza and Snacks, Iceberg Shakes, Castaway Cove Snackbar
- Amusement Places & Arcades, Miniature Golf, Laser Tag Facilities, Water Parks & Slides
- Other Information:
My first visit here was to the water park this summer and my daughter and I had so much fun! It dose get very busy on the weekends so enjoy a weekday if you can but she was 5 and we could ride lots of the slides together it's fun that they shoot you into the wave pool most of them at the end. They have a great kid area also. Lots of seating. Make sure if you order tickets online you bring your ID and Credit card you purchased them with they check that. Also you think ordering online would save you time but it didn't for us we had to wait in the same line as the regular ticket purchases so I don't see a benefit ordering tickets online unless you get them for a discount. We did not have to pay for the tubes so that was great! Getting a group in a cabana area looks like a good idea for all your stuff and the shade they provide. I can't wait to visit the golf course looks like lots of fun and is very festive during the holidays!
I love to come here for a good round of mini golf! My favorite time to come is during the fall and holiday seasons as they go all out decorating! They even have music synced with lights! The mini golf courses are pretty fun and are the best I've been to in the area!
For the past 3-4 years, we have purchased season passes and spend our summers here. The rides are fun!!! During the week, the lines are not to bad. On the weekends, it is a loooong wait.