Russell Brook CampsiteAdd to mybook
Approximate number of views of this business profile
Number of people that like this business on Facebook
Number of people that have checked into this location
Number of people that have bookmarked this business
"Where The Trees Outnumber The People."
- General Info:
- Modern Restroom Facilities with Hot Showers; WIFI Hot-Spots; Friendliness and Cleanliness. If You Are Longing for Natural Beauty Beyond Description, Want to Camp Under a Blanket of Star Lit Skies and Fresh Clean Air We Invite You to Come Play In Our Mountains. "Where The Trees Outnumber The People." We Guarantee You'll Fall in Love With Our Mountains. One of New York's most naturally beautiful campgrounds featuring 150 Campsites and 3 Rustic Country Cabins. Open From May 1st to Oct 31st. . Located in a Secluded Valley high in the Catskill Mountains only 2 1/2 hours from New York City; 1 Hour from Binghamton and 1 Hour from Middletown, NY
- Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks, Lodging. Rustic Country Cabin Rentals equipped with a full size bed; one set of bunk beds; Water and Electric; a picnic table; campfire pit; front porch and Charcoal Grill. Playground; Swimming Pool; Summer Time Hayrides; Summer Fun Activities; Stocked Fishing Ponds; Hiking Trails; Game Room; Laundromat; Dumping Station; Water; Electric; Picnic Table and Fire Pit on All Sites.
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, cash, debit, discover
- RUSSELL Brook Rd, Roscoe, NY 12776
- Modern Restroom Facilities With Hot Showers; WiFi Hot-Spots; Friendliness and Cleanliness
- Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks, Lodging