Skelton, Mark AAdd to mybook
Serving East Tennessee Since 1983!
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Have you filed a social security disability claim?Do circumstances have you considering bankruptcy?The Law Office of Mark A. Skelton has served clients in East Tennessee since 1983 with an emphasis on consumer bankruptcy and social security disability cases. Attorney Mark Skelton is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant's Representatives, National Association of Disability Representatives, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, National Association of Consumer Advocates, and American Bankruptcy Institute. He can advise you on the feasibility and options for personal bankruptcy. He can guide you through the disability bureaucracy. Throughout the process, you will be treated with respect and have the personal attention of Attorney Mark Skelton and his staff. They will act as an advocate for your best interests. The Law Office of Mark A. Skelton is a debt relief agency. We have helped people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code since 1983.Call today to schedule a free initial office consultation with Attorney Mark A. Skelton to discuss your circumstances and options. Visit his website for additional information.Attorney Mark A. Skelton also provides a community service for runners in the region by presenting, sponsoring, and directing the Skelton Law Racing Series, which is a series of road and trail running events in East Tennessee.
The Law Office of Mark A. Skelton has served East Tennessee since 1983 with an emphasis on consumer bankruptcy (chapter 7 & 13) and social security disability.
- Bankruptcy & Social Security
- Payment method:
- The Law Office of Mark A. Skelton is conveniently located in downtown historic Rogersville next to the Hawkins County Courthouse.
- Free office consultation. Free parking. Special appointments available.
Law Office of Mark A. Skelton
- Civil Litigation & Trial Law Attorneys, Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Social Security Services, Bankruptcy Law Attorneys, Legal Service Plans, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Federal Law Attorneys, General Practice Attorneys, Appellate Practice Attorneys, Personal Property Law Attorneys, Labor & Employment Law Attorneys