I had to help get some repairs done earlier this summer at my family's home and they had some plumbing problems they could not put off any longer. I called this company and was happy with the service. The person who took my call was courteous and professional and had someone come out to give me some recommendations. We got part of the work done right away and will use this company again to finish up the rest as soon ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun Closed
- More Info:
- Want Peace Of Mind? Ask About Our Annual Service Agreement. At A-Plumbing Service & Repair Specialists, our customers are the number one priority. We know that when something goes wrong with your plumbing, you need a professional that can fix it right - the first time.
- Extra Phones:
Aransas Pass Area Call: (361) 758-3516
- Residential & Commercial - We Repair, Replace and Remodel. Faucets, sinks, tubs, toilets, showers, disposals, dishwashers.
- Water Heater service & repair. Stopped-up toilets, sinks, tubs, showers, washer drains.
- Gas line & Leak detection.
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, visa, mastercard
Rockport, Aransas Pass, Pt. Aransas, Fulton, Bayside, Portland, Sinton, Taft, Ingleside, Gregory
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Water Heater Repair, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Plumbers, Gas Lines-Installation & Repairing, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Building Contractors, Gas Equipment-Service & Repair, Sewer Contractors
I had a big problem, The ceiling in my living room was falling down and was not sure what to do or what it was. A friend told me to call a plumber which was the last thing I would have thought to do. I called A-Plumbing in Rockport and they came right out. Not only did they explain everything, but they told me what the cost would be up front with no hidden fees. It took them about a day and a half of replacing all o... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
These guys came out and tried to fix a clogged drain. They ended up blowing a hole through the bottom of the drain and causing about $2,000.00 more damage. On top of it all they gave me a $250.00 bill for time they did not even work and not fixing a thing. The guys response was ...."sorry". Be carefull and stay away from these guys. I explained to them the situation and they said, they did not care about ma... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
I appologize drettudd. We pride ourselves on delivering customer satisfaction. We GUARANTEE it. I know this has taken a long time to get a response. This review was brought to my attention just a few days ago. I'm not sure who you are ,or which job you are referring to, but I would encourage anyone who has a negative experience with A-Plumbing to please call our office at once, so we can fix the problem.