I had a big problem, The ceiling in my living room was falling down and was not sure what to do or what it was. A friend told me to call a plumber which was the last thing I would have thought to do. I called A-Plumbing in Rockport and they came right out. Not only did they explain everything, but they told me what the cost would be up front with no hidden fees. It took them about a day and a half of replacing all of the pipes and my problem was solved. I would recommend A-Plumbing to...view more anyone. After they finished with my Pipes, I had them change the faucet in the kitchen. They are very personable and the price is reasonable. So if your in need of being able to trust a plumber in these hard financial times you should call them.view lessShare Review
A-PlumbingAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Want Peace Of Mind? Ask About Our Annual Service Agreement. At A-Plumbing Service & Repair Specialists, our customers are the number one priority. We know that when something goes wrong with your plumbing, you need a professional that can fix it right - the first time.
- Extra Phones:
Aransas Pass Area Call: (361) 758-3516
- Residential & Commercial - We Repair, Replace and Remodel. Faucets, sinks, tubs, toilets, showers, disposals, dishwashers.
- Water Heater service & repair. Stopped-up toilets, sinks, tubs, showers, washer drains.
- Gas line & Leak detection.
- American Standard, Bradford White, Franke, Hangsgrohe, Peerless
- Payment method:
- mastercard, check, debit, discover, visa
Rockport, Aransas Pass, Pt. Aransas, Fulton, Bayside, Portland, Sinton, Taft, Ingleside, Gregory
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning, Water Heater Repair, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Plumbers, Gas Lines-Installation & Repairing, Gas Equipment-Service & Repair, Building Contractors, Sewer Contractors
These guys came out and tried to fix a clogged drain. They ended up blowing a hole through the bottom of the drain and causing about $2,000.00 more damage. On top of it all they gave me a $250.00 bill for time they did not even work and not fixing a thing. The guys response was ...."sorry". Be carefull and stay away from these guys. I explained to them the situation and they said, they did not care about making the bill right or that there plumber broke a hole through the pip...view moree with the snake. I learned a now $2250.00 lesson and the is DO NOT USE A-PLUMBING.view lessShare Review
I appologize drettudd. We pride ourselves on delivering customer satisfaction. We GUARANTEE it. I know this has taken a long time to get a response. This review was brought to my attention just a few days ago. I'm not sure who you are ,or which job you are referring to, but I would encourage anyone who has a negative experience with A-Plumbing to please call our office at once, so we can fix the problem.