JMK Nippon Restaurant
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- JMK Nippon Restaurant offers a delectable experience of the Orient in Rockford, IL. The immaculate Japanese gardens featuring waterfalls, ponds, and unique architecture create a serene feeling for quality dining. We welcome you to enjoy the outdoor gardens on fine evenings overlooking our garden or be thrilled by our Teppan-yaki chefs at a hibachi table. From traditional Japanese entrees to a full sushi bar and a selection of Asian fushion items, everyone has something to enjoy. Our mouth-watering menu includes: • Tataki • Tempura • Nigirizushi (individual sushi) • Makizushi (rolled sushi) • Noodle dishes • Seafood entrees • Steak entrees • Chicken entrees • Bento boxes • Combination dinners Whether you come for lunch or dinner, business event or anniversary, or just a casual evening out to enjoy flavorful dishes, JMK Nippon can satisfy your hunger. With our banquet facility that can seat up to 200 people and a karaoke room, you have options for specialized service and after-dinner entertainment. Join us for your next night out to discover the flavors of the Orient. Contact us for your reservation!
- Sushi|Soups & Salads|Appetizers|Appetizers|Chicken Menus|Asian Menus|Fish & Seafood Menus|Fish & Seafood Menus|Steaks|Japanese Menus||Outdoor Dining|Outdoor Dining|Family Friendly|Bar & Grills|Group Dining|Banquet Facilities
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, travelers checks
- Restaurants, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Party & Event Planners, Party Planning, Asian Restaurants
- Other Information:
Cuisines: Japanese, Vietnamese, Chicken, Steakhouse, Omelets, Korean, Asian, Family Style, Mongolian, Sushi, Filipino, Seafood, Pan Asian
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: No
Takes Reservations: Yes
Outdoor Seating: Yes
Price Range : Average
Don't expect them to do much if you have a bad experience. I just called to complain about a bad experience I had last night, I told them everything and she says they will give me a credit for 10%, wth?!?! Wow so they are going to pay my tax... big deal! I will not be returning. The "manager says" I'll have to look into this but It's hard to rectify it after the fact". Clearly this is a money hungry place that could care less of you are happy or not. They are booked every weekend so clearly they are not hurting for money. I have been going here for 20+yrs even before they had their nice expensive building they have now. I will definitely not be returning and will not recommend this place to anyone anymore. Hopefully you have a better experience than me because they don't care whether or not you do!
04/10/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Spectacular food, well prepared by pretty good chefs who avoided cutting themselves up or burning the clients. Well-defined procedures allow the service to be excellent. Watch out for waiters ""forgetting"" to let you know that the fried rice is $2 extra (the steamed rice is part of the meal, but if you want different...) I plan to use this restaurant more often so we can enjoy exploring the menu's fine offerings.
07/21/2009Provided by Citysearch -
I was out in Rockford for a business trip and wanted to try some teppan yaki. JMK was recommended to me by a local and so I decided to check it out. The restaurant looks great. Nice decor, good lighting. The food was very good. The scallops were amazing! Overall, I had a great experience. I plan on going again since I'm back in Rockford.