Palmetto Sports Bar
- General Info:
- That little neighborhood Bar & Grill where everyone knows your name, where you can hang out with old friends and make new ones. THE place to get the Best Burgers & Wings in town, with a Great Menu and inexpensive Food and Drink prices. Proudly serving the largest variety of liquor in the county, as well as Domestic/Import Beers & Wine.We host both APA and NAPA Pool League Teams, with Three pool tables in house. On weekends we have a house DJ with hot Dance Tunes & some of the Best Karaoke singers you've ever heard. Daily specials, Three Wide Screen TVs and a central location make it easy for all your friends to meet right here to watch that Game!
- Beer, Liquor and Wine served daily by professional and friendly staff. Great Food at Great Prices. Pool, Karaoke, Sports Parties, Holiday Parties, and a place to socialize with Friends, 7 days a week. Grill is open 10am-1:30am Daily. Last Call 1:45am./Closing 2:00 am.
- Angus Beef, Coca Cola Products, Real Cheese
- Payment method:
- visa, master card, discover, cash
- We are located just off of I-77 Exit 77. From South I-77, exit 77, take a right onto Highway 21, stay to the left at the forks in the road, go approx 1.5 miles, to the first stoplight at Bojangles, and turn left onto Firetower Road. We are half a block down in the middle of the forks at Firetower and Porter Roads.
- Three Pool Tables; Three Wide Screen TVs; Excellent Food at Great Prices; Lowest Liquor Prices around! Karaoke on Friday/Saturday nights; Daily Specials; Holiday Parties; Football Parties.
- Bars, Restaurants, Taverns, Night Clubs
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Alcohol: Full Bar
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Below Average