So I have been using Wehner to service my mower for the last few years. They had always done a good job. They are expensive and slow but always did a nice job. Then this year after mowing my lawn 3 times my throttle cable broke. I called them to see what the deal was. They said they wouldn't repair something that was working during the "Complete Maintenance" that cost me $120! So I asked how much it would c... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Wehner Mower IncAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- In 1940 Lawrence G. Wehner, began to repair and sharpen reel mowers in the garage attached to his house. He began servicing equipment for golf courses, school districts and home owners. Wehner Mower was born. In 1964 the second generation, Larry Wehner and his wife Joyce, joined Wehner Mower and the push was on! After further expansion into handling snow blowers, rotary mowers and tractors, the Wehners outgrew the original garage. A new showroom. Over the years the third generation: Larry JR, Robert, and Lauren, learned the lawn and garden business and in 1997 the torch was passed on to them. They, along with their "extended family" of staff, forge forward in the Wehner Tradition. Wehner Mower has 14,000 square feet under cover. Each improvement to the physical plant has resulted in better, more efficient service to the customer. Excellence in service and product is their primary goal. That's why Wehner Mower sells a broad range of only top quality outdoor power equipment lines. The company stocks an inventory of over $1,000,000. A well equipped fleet of trucks are available for the transportation of equipment and state of the art computer technology provides up to the minute support. Wehner has coupled new, young employees, experienced employees, modern technology, and good business sense to handle the ever expanding development in environmental, commercial, and home owner equipment. At the same address since 1940, the Wehner Family has used initiative, hard work, and a willingness to take on challenges to succeed. In the future, they will continue to raise the bar, meeting and exceeding their professional goals using these same stable and proven values.
- Stihl, Echo, Ariens, Cub Cabet, Shindaiwa, Snapper, Toro, Troybilt, JRCO, EZGO, lawn mowers, lawn mower repair, snow blower, garden equipment.
- Stihl, Echo, Ariens, Cub Cabet, Shindaiwa, Snapper, Toro, Troybit, JECO, EZGO
- Payment method:
- amex, check, discover, master card, visa, cash
- Greece, Rochester, Monroe Country
- Lawn Mowers, Golf Cars & Carts, Snow Removal Equipment, Lawn Mowers-Sharpening & Repairing, Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies, Tools, Landscaping & Lawn Services, Saws