The Only Vet I'll Use. I've been taking my little pup Seamus to Dr. Grewal and Dr. Houska for the last year and a half. They were the first, and only, clinic I brought him to. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my little man. The doctors and staff are always so nice and good with him; they are very knowledgable and professional. He loves to see them when he's there. Like many dogs, he gets scared, but they always comf... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Ridgemont Animal HospitalAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Ridgemont Animal Hospital is a full-service medical facility, providing health care solutions for pets. Located in Rochester, N.Y., the animal hospital offers various services, such as puppy and kitten visits, annual examinations, bathing services, boarding and daycare services, individualized playtime and blood testing. It also provides kittens for adoption and assists local animal shelter with many homeless kittens. Through its works bath package, Ridgemont Animal Hospital offers hydrosurge bath and brief examination. It also specializes in annual examination, wellness testing and preventive medication.
- Full Service Veterinary Care for your pet
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Pet Boarding & Kennels, Pet Services, Pet Specialty Services, Pet Grooming, Dog & Cat Grooming & Supplies, Veterinarians, Pet Sitting & Exercising Services, Veterinarian Emergency Services, Animal Health Products, Veterinary Specialty Services
I think this was the best experience I have ever had with a vet in all my years of owning dogs. Dr. Grewal takes the time to actually talk with you about how your animal is doing. You don't feel like you're being rushed out the door. I love that they give recommendations and explain everything without pressuring you. The techs are wonderful and you can tell they love their jobs and the animals. 39.00 is for the offic... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
This is the worst animal hospital that I have ever been to, was quoted $39.00 for a pre-op visit, upon listening to the vet ramble on and on for an hour about dog food and other non-related issues to being there, the nurse comes back and tells us it will be $256.00 for todays visit plus additional fees for spading the following week, thankfully we asked for a quote before allowing them to do anything to our dog. Wast... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse