I have grown up on Italian food all of my 6 plus decades and I can honestly say that Papa Joe's is right up there with Grandma's home cooking. The food was plentiful, just like a Sunday afternoon, gathered around Grandpa's and Grandma's formal dinning room table. Grandpa use to say if you leave the table hungry, it is your own fault. I didn't leave Papa Joe's table hungry. As a matter of fact, the full portion pr... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Papa Joes Italian EateryAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Mon 11:30 am- 2:30 pm Tue- Thurs 11:30am-2:30 pm ; 4:30 pm-8:00pm Fri 11:30am-2:30 pm; 4:30 pm -9:00pm Sat 4:30pm-9:00pm Sun Catering Only. Papa Joe's Italian Eatery is an Italian Restaurant in Rochester, NY. Papa Joe's Italian Eatery is an eat-in restaurant or a take-out restaurant. Papa Joe's Italian Eatery offers drive-thru service. Papa Joe's Italian Eatery caters Italian food. Papa Joe's Italian Eatery offers pasta specialities and speciality sandwiches. Papa Joe's Italian Eatery offer chicken entrees, veal entrees and seafood entrees. Papa Joe's Italian Eatery offers homemade pasta.
- Rochester Italian Restaurant; Eat-In Restaurant; Drive Thru Restaurant; Take-Out Restaurant; Italian Food Catering Services; Italian Eatery; Appetizers and Specialty Sandwiches; Soups and Salads; Chicken Entrees; Veal Entrees; Seafood Entrees; Homemade Pasta; Pasta Specialties
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, master card
- 485 Spencerport Rd., Gates - In the CVS Plaza
- Italian Restaurants, Take Out Restaurants, Caterers, Restaurants
For $11 I ordered the largest portion of lasagna I had ever seen. It tasted fantastic. They have my favorite tasting sauce in the city and I am very particular. Service is always great. The staff is very friendly and professional. They specials that they offer are quite amazing. Two people can go and eat a full meal with a glasses of wine for under $30. I have never found a better value. Order the homemade oil with ... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Last night was our first visit. Decor was very nice. Waitress and staff were excellent. Portions are unbelievably large. The bread was served warmed and delicious, everyplace should do this. Salad was great, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, banana peppers, black olives, chick peas, shredded carrots, and croutons with a good tasting Italian dressing. Also it was served cold and crispy,very fresh. Not one who is par... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch