I travel frequently for my job. It is important for me to feel comfortable when I am away from home. National takes all of the stress out of renting a car! My car is ready as soon as I arrive; I just have to pick up my key. The cars are always clean and in perfect condition - and what a variety! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I find myself looking forward to getting my "new car" each trip. And I love my own car! National is in a league of its own.
National Car Rental
- General Info:
- National Car Rental is a premium, internationally recognized brand serving the daily rental needs of the frequent airport traveler throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America and Asia. National Car Rental provides a large selection of quality vehicles for your business or leisure car rental needs from midsize and full-size car models, to convertibles, SUVs, and minivans as well as specialty cars, trucks, and van rental. National provides exceptional variety and service to every car reservation and rental.Nationalcar.com offers nationwide car rental exclusives, daily, weekly, weekend and one-way rental car specials as well as our Last Minute travel discounts. Reserving a rental car, luxury car rental, or van rental for your next business trip or vacation travel couldn't be any more convenient. Our simple, secure, and easy online car reservation process makes car rental quick and easy for worldwide car reservation and car rental rate.
- Airport Pick Up
- Car Rental
- Economy Car Rental
- Luxury Car Rental
- Rent a Car
- Rental Cars
- Payment method:
- amex, cash, check, discover, master card, visa
- Greater Rochester Intl Airport
- The Emerald Club ® from National is a complimentary frequent renter program providing a fast and frictionless rental process. Members can bypass the counter and choose any car from the Emerald Club Aisle
- Car Rental, Truck Rental, Trailer Renting & Leasing
I went to pick up my mini-van up and they wanted to give me a Tahoe. I said no and they took a mini van from Enterprise. I opened the door to ck how clean it was and there was an empty bottle and a coffee cup just sitting there. The van was never cleaned just washed outside. When I got home and packed the van I found that a bottle of pop had spilled in the CD holder and it sprayed on the roof of the inside of the van. We had to clean it our self because we had no time to bring it back...view more.view less
Good rental prices and cordial Return Agents. I suggest that the Counter Reps create a photo inventory book of all cars; so people can see the availabilities instead of just telling people. No one knows what every make/model looks like just by verbal ly stating it. Also, they DON'T have an Emerald/Executive Aisle, which is rather disappointing.