Stay away from Crittendenway apartment. Worst apartment ever! Firstly I found bedbugs in my apartment right after I moved in last summer! WTF! It is really horrible experience fighting those nasty creepy bugs. It made me crazy over a month until the pestcontrol guy finally killed them thoroughly. Then I found my neighbors talking loud at midnight. As a fact, lots of tenants here are students from RIT. They come back... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
Crittenden Way ApartmentsAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Crittenden Way offers 432 apartments with both1 year and 6 month leases available. Free Heat ;Free Hot Water ;Pool ;Tennis Courts ;Wall to Wall Carpet ;Pet Friendly - 1 (one) Cat Allowed* Student Friendly - RIT, MCC, UR, SJF, Nazareth students welcome!
- Crittenden Way offers 432 apartments with both1 year and 6 month leases available. Free Heat ;Free Hot Water ;Pool ;Tennis Courts ;Wall to Wall Carpet ;Pet Friendly - 1 (one) Cat Allowed*Student Friendly - RIT, MCC, UR, SJF, Nazareth students welcome! Free Heat
- Serving Henrietta; Brighton and all the surrounding areas.
- The exclusive Brighton location is conveniently located
this place is not well kept up!!! i wouldn't even give a star. it took them 3 months to tell me that they need a part for my dishwasher, you can here everything from neighbors fights to people stopping around up stairs. they charge to much for pets. and they don't give you a copy of your checks, they say they do but they don't. when you try to talk to them they don't care. THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!! THEY DON'T CAR... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag Abuse
I would not reccomend this place to my dog.. The apartments are old, they smell really bad and maitenance is only concerned about keeping the grass cut and the grounds beautiful. If you were to visit you would think oh it's so nice here, but this place is a dump.. Carpeting in the kitchen, which is old, dishwashers look to be at least 10 years old, and dont half work.. Hallways smell like a garbage dumpster, and no o... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch