Colombini's Pizza & Deli
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- The Very Best Chicken Wings! We Deliver all orders over 50$. Toasted subs available upon request.
- Pizza; Subs; Hot Subs; Wrap; Chicken Wings; Party Trays; Calzones; Fish Fries; Italian Bread; French Bread; Made Daily; Cannolis; Cream Puffs; Specialty Pizzas; Full Deli. Rochester; Pizza; Subs; Chicken Wings; Chili; Gates; Delivery
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover
- 3193 Chili Ave Just West of Paul
- Pizza, Restaurant Menus, Caterers Menus, Caterers, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Specialties: American Restaurant, American, American Food, Parties
Price Range : Below Average
Posted: 4/18/2010Provided by Citysearch -
I found a coupon for this place and decided to give them a try especally after reading the reviews - people driving 45 minutes, I figure it really must be good. I should have known better than to check the order especially as the pizzaand wings were taped shut. The pizza was over done and not just the bottom - the cheese was atleast 1/2 overly golden brown and what there was of it had slid any which way so there were bare spots all over the whole sheet pizza. The wings - which I did order boneless and on the coupon it says boneless were in fact bone in and nothing I would call jumbo. I was not about to drive 25 minutes back to have it fixed. I am very disappointed and wish I had the experience the other review writers had, but will have to chalk it up to a lesson learned - one to be shared with others and not worth a second chance.
Posted: 1/15/2010Provided by Citysearch -
Regretfully haven't been there in a couple years. But last night had a 1/2 sheet, swt. peppers, onions, sausage and 24 wings w/ JD's spicy sauce. STILL the best pizza my family has ever had in Rochester, and the wings also GREAT! Please do yourself a favor and check them out.
Posted: 11/25/2009Provided by Citysearch -
It's been the best for may years. I have relatives who drive 45 minutes just to get a Colombini's pizza. It's fresh, homemade, and delicious...at a fair price. I won't buy a meatball sub any whee else and the pizza is extraordinary!