My wife and I threw a 75th birthday party for her mother and held the party at River Crest. What a staff, facility and food. Blew away every expectation we had starting with the owner. The met every request ( we had a number of them) and took away any stress in throwing a party once the event got under way.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- River Crest Catering has been owned and operated by the same family for over 30 years, providing elegant dining, delicious food and superb service. Their outstanding reputation comes from extensive experience in providing Metro Detroit with off-premise catering and banquet facilities. One of the most unique aspects of the River Crest grounds is the patio and garden setting. Not only is the interior of River Crest crafted to be a comfortably upscale environment for all kinds of events, but the outside grounds are landscaped and maintained to transform from a cozy lounge area to the perfect backdrop for a wedding at your request. This outdoor setting is nestled against the Clinton River and provides a one-of-a-kind photo opportunity surrounded by greenspace. River Crest prides itself not only on its food, but especially its service and pricing. Our dedicated mature staff are committed to excellence and will ensure your event goes perfectly from start to finish. Pricing is shown upfront because River Crest doesn’t believe in hidden fees and upcharging for things like linens and cake cutting. For over 30 years, River Crest has strived to provide excellent food and banquet services for an excellent price; we hope you will let us be part of your next event!
- Business History
- Owned and operated by the same family for over 30 years.
- * Weddings * Showers * Office Parties * Retirements * Theme Parties * Custom Menus * Pig Roasts * B.B.Q. Graduations Corporate Events and many many more!
- N.E. Corner of Livernois
- Handling parties from minimum of 50 people to as many as 240.
- Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Caterers, Party Planning, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Reception Locations & Services, Theatres
Frankly we couldn't have been more blessed to have discovered River Crest and Nino! Our daughter's June wedding was everything that we could have asked for. A lovely garden setting was the perfect backdrop with ample room in-doors in case of rain. It was reasonably priced, great food, close to home and wonderful staff. With 28 years experience Nino has a soothing calm spirit about him that impacted every step of the planning process. Once we booked the place and I started telling ...view moremy local friends where the wedding would be, I was shocked at all the rave reviews-- everyone knows this place and loves the food! We are grateful and now big fans!view less