International IndependentAdd to mybook
Regular HoursMon - FriClosed
- General Info:
- There is over 52,000 sqaure feet of traveling show history including rides, games, sideshow, the Viking Giant, and numerous exhibits to sahre the history of traveling shows in America all at the International Independent Showmen's Museum.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (813) 765-7031
- Visit the one museum where fun begins. You will see a life size ferris wheel, merry go round, and the Viking Giant. Bring back the fun memories of going to the fair and carnival where you rode the rides, tasted delicious treats, and had new experiences.
- Payment method:
- paypal, cash
- Turn off 301 onto Riverview Drive. Museum is just past the International Independent Showmesn Association Building on the left hand side.
- Parking on premises for cars, pickups, buses. Handicapped facilities
- Educational Services, Museums, Tourist Information & Attractions