Skyline Windows of RichmondAdd to mybook
Mon - Fri9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Energy Efficient WindowsInexpensive WindowsPicture WindowsBay WindowsBow WindowsCasement WindowsEntry DoorsFrench DoorsSliding DoorsStorm WindowsStorm DoorsSidingGutter GuardsVinyl Replacement Windows
- Milguard, Okna, Other, Provia, Softlite, Starmark, Sunrise, Vinyl Design
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, financing available, check
- Located near the corner of Brook Road and Lake Side Avenue across the street from the Dump Furniture Store.
- AAMA Certified InstallersEPA Lead certifiedBBB A+ MemberAngies ListExtreme Home Makeover Volunteer CompanyHabitat for Humanity Partner
- Storm Windows & Doors, Windows, Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation, Vinyl Windows & Doors
Skyline Windows installed new windows and entry doors last summer. The product selection process and installation were excellent. I've enjoyed my energy efficiency gains. The installation was timely and my home was treated with respect; drop cloths protected my floors. The exterior trim is high quality and has added value to my home. I have recommended Skyline to several friends who are considering window repla... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes(1) No|Flag Abuse
This company after 29 days still did not place an order for our windows. FULL payment was made and a complaint filed and company refused service. OKNA windows which was the manufacturer was just as bad and could not answer questions nor would verify anything. All questions , dates etc... were in writing as well as dates for the numerous requests. This company should have better customer service and have a way for que... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Since you are the only company in the past 5 years that we have had an issue with lets talk about a few details that you omitted. These were uninstalled windows to be delivered to a company in the Chesapeake area, which had no credit rating or credit application on file with Skyline. This is the only circumstance we request payment in full. Since you failed to comply with our request we could not order product for you. No check was ever cashed.
We recently hired Skyline Windows to install all new vinyl windows. In the past, we had tried Window World. Bad experience. After waiting all day, their employee arrived at 4pm to begin the job by himself. The guy went around smashing/ripping windows out to set the new ones in place for the night. There was glass everywhere. When the job was finished, I noticed the caulk they used was actually watery runny. I ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag AbuseReview provided by: Citysearch