Trump Pavilion For Nurse RehabAdd to mybook
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
- Founded in 1975, Jamaica Hospital Nursing Home is one of the leading providers of nursing and rehabilitation services to clients. Located in Jamaica, N.Y., the hospital is a private, nonprofit organization offering more than 200-bed facility serving Queens and surrounding communities in New York. It offers a wide range of medical and professional services in various areas, including medicine, family practice, cardiology, geriatrics, dentistry, podiatry, radiology, pulmonary rehabilitation, psychiatry, surgery, ophthalmology and orthopedics. The hospital offers 24-hours nursing care through registered and licensed practical nurses, certified nursing assistants and unit service coordinators. It also provides short- and long-term residency for individuals requiring 24-hour nursing care and rehabilitation. Its recreational therapy department offers a range of recreational, social and educational activities, such as intergenerational programs, arts and crafts, bowing, live entertainment, bingo, day trips, discussion groups, cooking classes, movies, visits from the local clergy and library services to keep residents involved.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (718) 206-5006
- Activities|Clinical Laboratories|Dental|Dietary|Extended Care|Housekeeping|Long-Term Care|Nursing Home Care|Nursing Services|Occupational Therapy|Pharmacy|Physical Therapy|Physician|Podiatry|Skilled Nursing Care|Social Work|Speech Pathology
- Richmond Hill, Southwestern Queens
Nonprofit Nursing Home
Jamaica Hospital Nursing Home Inc
Trump Pavilion for Nursing & Rehab
- Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Homes-Institutional & Aged, Retirement Communities