Ameri CPR CenterAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- At Ameri CPR Center, we teach the easiest CPR classes with a goal to build confidence in our student ability to remember and apply what they learned in the classroom setting.
Ameri CPR Center is a Division of an Ameri Health Group Inc. located in Richardson, Texas. We are a group of RISD nurses and we teach American Heart Association CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS, Heart Saver First Aid and Family and Friends CPR classes in Richardson and other surrounding areas of Dallas County. We also teach group classes at the corporate offices, Medical clinics, Gyms and Day Care centers in the cities of Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, Garland, Mesquite, Irving, Arlington, Carrolton, Framers Branch and Wylie areas. Our programs are based on the most current published clinical recommendations of the American Heart Association.
- American Heart Association
- Payment method:
- check, paypal
- From Central Expressway (Hwy 75) and Hwy 635, Take Hwy 75 North to the Spring Valley Exit and go East on Spring valley towards Business PKWY. Ameri CPR Center is located inside the first building (Single story building #50) on the South East Corner of Business PKWY and Spring Valley Road.
BLS for HealthCare Providers(New + Renewals)
Heart Saver CPR & AED, Heart Saver First Aid Heart Saver First Aid, CPR & AED
Heart Saver Pediatric CPR /AED
Family & Friends CPR, Skills Testing for Online Class ACLS ( Advanced Cardiac Life Support), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
American Heart Association
- American Heart Association (AHA)
AmeriHealth Group Inc.
- Day Care Centers & Nurseries, Paramedics, CPR Information & Services, Nursing Schools, First Aid & Safety Instruction