Michon @Studio MAdd to mybook
Regular HoursMonClosedSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- This is a private studio salon. The environment is peaceful, serene and beautiful. You will enjoy the most relaxing salon experience of your life here. I can customize the experience down to the music you â€œhaveâ€ to listen to while in the chair for that hour or two!! :) With a cosmetologist of 30 years experience you have confidence when scheduling that you will have a knowledgeable stylist working on you. Online Scheduling for your convenience! You can schedule or change appointment with Michon 24/7 from the comfort of your home or you car with you smart phone! Simply go to schedulemyhaircut.com and click on the ", schedule nowâ€ button. That easy! Buy gift certificates online through PayPal as well!
- Extra Phones:
text or call: (775) 722-0004
- Framesi, Redken, Pureology
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards, check, debit, paypal
- Headed toward Virginia City nestled in the foothills. Just around the corner from Nick & Willyâ€™s Pizza on Kivett. Free parking.
- Beauty Salons, Day Spas, Nail Salons
Michon is, without a doubt, the best hairdresser I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting. I came to Michon with long hair, but I wanted to update my look to short, chic business professional. She worked with me to get the exact look I wanted, and I’ve been returning to her ever since! I love the fact that I can book online 24/7 – so convenient since I’m so busy! I also really like her new studio – very relaxing and homey. I highly recommend!Share Review
Love Michon! And her new studio is so beautiful and relaxing. I have been through many stylist because no one knows my hair and my needs better than her.
Her new online booking makes it so easy for me to find a time and day that works with my schedule.
I have recomended her to my friends and family and now even my co-workers are going to her because everyone loves my hair so much!
I came to Reno in 2006 and after having the same hair stylist for 18 years was a little nervous about starting over. I landed in Michon's chair and WOW, I couldn't be happier. I've always liked Michon's attitude, and caringness towards my style and color. She always goes the extra mile to make her salon a comfortable place to be. Not to mention we always have great conversations while she is styling my hair!Share Review
Studio M is awesome! Comfortable, relaxing, peaceful and the knowledge and service of Michon is outstanding....I am no longer shopping around for a salon to call home - I have found mine and highly recommend anyone who wants a wonderful salon experience to give Studio M a try....you won't be disappointed!Share Review
Michon is a talented and conscientious hairdresser. I first went to her nearly 20 years ago, when we both lived in another town. When I moved to Reno, I was so sorry that she would not be here to do my hair. About two years later, she moved here as well, and I couldn't wait to turn my locks back to her skilled hands. Michon is very creative and has an artistic talent that she uses in her craft. Now my husband goes to her, my sister goes to her, and my brother-in-law goes to her. ...view moreThere just aren't enough good things to be said about this woman, who is also one of the nicest people I have ever been fortunate enough to meet. Cannot recommend this wonderful woman and salon highly enough!view lessShare Review
I just read the prior rating...I cannot believe such negativity...
This salon is one of the best in Reno. I cannot believe the talent that Michon has attained through years of hard work and service. She is one of the BEST hair stylists I have come across over the years of looking for a hair stylist who can serve my needs. It does not matter whether a cut or color, Michon always delivers to perfection.
The salon is decorated wonderfully and the atmosphere is peace filled and calm....view more
Everyone must try out this salon...view less
Weird place, thought I was going to a different salon. Looks like a combination of a furniture and spiritual store. No one was available when I went.Share Review
I am sorry no one was available for you when you first came in Rosie. My salon is a “studio” in the back of the wellness center. The spa is designed with furniture and such to make it comfortable for folks that are waiting for appointments and their turn in the various modalities. If you want to schedule a time at any point I would be happy to give you a tour of the entire facility personally. So sorry you were disappointed. Wish I could have been there to show you around. Michon