Studio M Salon
Regular HoursMonClosedSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Hairdresser/Cosmetologist with 30+ years experience. I specialize in blonding and color correction. I have a sweet private studio to pamper my clients in. I offer a full service salon menu. Check out my website!
- Extra Phones:
text or call: (775) 722-0004
- Color Correction, Hair cutting, Hair services, Nails services, Skin Care
- Framesi, Redken, Pureology, Schwarzkopf
- Payment method:
- cash, all major credit cards, check, debit, paypal
- Headed toward Virginia City nestled in the foothills. Just around the corner from Nick & Willies Pizza on Kivett. Free parking
- A Unique experience you will not forget! Image Artistic Salon is the host for this private studio salon. The environment is peaceful, serene and beautiful. You will enjoy the most relaxing salon experience of your life here. Online Scheduling available! You can now schedule your appointments online 24/7. Had a change of plans? No worries, no waiting for a return call or hours of operation. Simply go to schedulemyhaircut.com. The web is always open!
- 30+ years experience in the cosmetology field Owner/Operator
- Beauty Salons, Hair Stylists
Michon is, without a doubt, the best hairdresser I’ve ever had the privilege of meeting. I came to Michon with long hair, but I wanted to update my look to short, chic business professional. She worked with me to get the exact look I wanted, and I’ve been returning to her ever since! I love the fact that I can book online 24/7 – so convenient since I’m so busy! I also really like her new studio – very relaxing and homey. I highly recommend!
Love Michon! And her new studio is so beautiful and relaxing. I have been through many stylist because no one knows my hair and my needs better than her.
Her new online booking makes it so easy for me to find a time and day that works with my schedule.
I have recomended her to my friends and family and now even my co-workers are going to her because everyone loves my hair so much!
I came to Reno in 2006 and after having the same hair stylist for 18 years was a little nervous about starting over. I landed in Michon's chair and WOW, I couldn't be happier. I've always liked Michon's attitude, and caringness towards my style and color. She always goes the extra mile to make her salon a comfortable place to be. Not to mention we always have great conversations while she is styling my hair!
Studio M is awesome! Comfortable, relaxing, peaceful and the knowledge and service of Michon is outstanding....I am no longer shopping around for a salon to call home - I have found mine and highly recommend anyone who wants a wonderful salon experience to give Studio M a try....you won't be disappointed!
Michon is a talented and conscientious hairdresser. I first went to her nearly 20 years ago, when we both lived in another town. When I moved to Reno, I was so sorry that she would not be here to do my hair. About two years later, she moved here as well, and I couldn't wait to turn my locks back to her skilled hands. Michon is very creative and has an artistic talent that she uses in her craft. Now my husband goes to her, my sister goes to her, and my brother-in-law goes to her. There just aren't enough good things to be said about this woman, who is also one of the nicest people I have ever been fortunate enough to meet. Cannot recommend this wonderful woman and salon highly enough!
I just read the prior rating...I cannot believe such negativity...
This salon is one of the best in Reno. I cannot believe the talent that Michon has attained through years of hard work and service. She is one of the BEST hair stylists I have come across over the years of looking for a hair stylist who can serve my needs. It does not matter whether a cut or color, Michon always delivers to perfection.
The salon is decorated wonderfully and the atmosphere is peace filled and calm.
Everyone must try out this salon...
Weird place, thought I was going to a different salon. Looks like a combination of a furniture and spiritual store. No one was available when I went.
I am sorry no one was available for you when you first came in Rosie. My salon is a “studio” in the back of the wellness center. The spa is designed with furniture and such to make it comfortable for folks that are waiting for appointments and their turn in the various modalities. If you want to schedule a time at any point I would be happy to give you a tour of the entire facility personally. So sorry you were disappointed. Wish I could have been there to show you around. Michon