- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome to EyeZone YOUR COMPLETE EYECARE SOLUTION We are your complete Eyecare Solution offering the latest in glasses eyewear, contact lens technology and Lasik procedures. Our staff combines over 40 years of experience. We take tremendous pride in every patient encounter and strive to provide each patient with only top quality care and products.Our goal is to have you enjoy your eyecare experience, enjoy how you see the world and feel better about yourself and your vision. Dr. Rowan and his team at both the Reno and Carson City locations are dedicated to you, the Patient.We are conveniently located nearby and would be delighted to have you as a patient.We are also very proud to announce our partnership with the Reno Aces, Triple-A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and with the Reno Bighorns, NBA affiliate of the Sacramento Kings. Dr. Rowan will be providing needed care to all players, staff and family. Working with these professional athletes is a very rewarding experience for all involved. Dr. Rowan and his staff are honored to be chosen as the practice these professional teams trust. Dr. Rowan is a member of the American Optometric Association and is Board Certified by the National Board of Examiners in Optometry for the treatment and management of ocular disease.
- Services Complete eye exams for glasses or contact lenses.Over 500 frames to choose from.Lasik Surgery co-management and testing onsite.Insurance Plans We participate with VSP, Medicare, and St Mary's Healthfirst(vision),CDS,Pinnacle,Davis Vision,Medical Eye Services, EyeMed, Benefit Planners, Great West, EBMS, and many others. Please call with your information to see if we are panel providers.. Check with our staff for types of coverage. Languages SpokenOur staff speaks Spanish. EyeGlass GuideEyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions Photochromic Demonstrations View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provi de continual visual comfort and protection.
- Wiley X
- NINE WEST
- MAUI JIM
- Jimmy Choo
- Juicy Coutoure
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, amex, debit
- English, Spanish
- Contact Lenses, Optometrists, Opticians, Eyeglasses, Sunglasses, Optometry Equipment & Supplies
Dr. Rowan and his staff are wonderful. I really appreciate the care my family and I have been given at their facility. I have bought 1/2 dozen glasses and now a pair of ski goggles at EyeZone, and have been happy with every purchase. My children are very young and Dr. Rowan has done a wonderful job making them feel comfortable during their eye examinations. I would recommend these guys to anybody. Ryan Sheltra
PS If you’re having trouble picking out a pair of glasses..... recruit Fanny. She has chosen twice for me and my wife loved them both times.
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Rowan for the passed 5 years. I have recently started going to Dr. Rowan myself. Each and every visit with Dr. Rowan and his staff has been great. Each one of Dr. Rowan staff is nice and smiling at you from the moment you walk in the door. Eyezone also has an awesome selection of sunglasses and eyewear. My husband just recently bought Maui Jim sunglasses from his offices he said that they are the best sunglasses he has ever owned. I recently got a pair of Jimmy Choo which I love and get compliments on all the time. I highly recommend Dr. Rowan office they are a very thoughtfull and caring office.
My family and I have seen Dr. Rowan for the last two years. My vision has never been better, and he was able to prescribe reading glasses for my son (age 7) that have helped him to evolve from reluctant to enthusiastic reader. My previous eye doctor was never able to correct my vision as well, and denied the fact that my son needed vision correction. A pair of miracle glasses and a year and a half later, we have gone from barely keeping up to having a boy that reads at 4th grade level.
We paid $3,000 to have my wife's eyes fixed, after the procedure her vision was 20/20! which was of course what we expect.. HOWEVER after only 1 year later her vision is now 20/40 +
we were told all they could do it charge us another $1000 with no promise of 20/20 vision..
Make sure this is something you really want to do people.. because things like this happen, and they happen FAR MORE common than they will admit to!
I love EyeZone! I found upon visiting them, that they actually carry designer sunglasses! Dior, Chole, D&amp;G, all different brands. I have been searching this small Reno town for Dior glasses for years. Who knew they were right up the street from me. Fun and Friendly staff. I LOVE EYEZONE!!
How many times have you gone to a doctors office and felt like a nameless face? Just another patient that will be stuck waiting 20 to 30 minutes later than your scheduled appointment. Then finallywhen you see the doctor you feel rushed through the exam and pushed to buy numerous pairs of glasses with extras you have no idea what they are for.
That was not my experience at EyeZone. I needed to get new glasses and saw that Doctor Rowan is the Team Optometrist for The Reno Bighorns and Aces. That got my attention. The receptionist that made my appointment over the phone was very well informed and worked hard to find an appointment that worked around my work schedule.
First impression of the office, very inviting. The receptionist greeted me with a big welcome to our office, I filled out paper work and the tech came right out and got my testing started. Dr. Rowan came in greeted me and made me feel like I was not just a patient but a person. My exam never felt rushed and I didn't feel pushed to purchase anything other than what I needed.
I would recommend EyeZone to anyone looking for an new eye doctor.