Security Public StorageAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Security Public Storage (SPS) is a family-owned and operated self storage company with 45 self storage facilities located in California, Nevada & the Washington DC metro area. Since the opening of the first Security Public Storage in 1983, SPS has been a provider of the highest quality self storage service in the industry. The operating philosophy that has evolved over those decades has resulted in an unparalleled emphasis on customer service and creating a positive and pleasurable storage experience.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (650) 365-7000
- Some of the features you will find at most of our facilities include: state-of-the-art video surveillance systems, individual unit security alarms, automated gate access. on-site resident managers, free move-in trucks, no administrative fees or deposits, access 7 days-a-week, extended gate hours: 6am-10pm, motion sensor hallway lighting, climate-controlled units, full selection of boxes and moving supplies, major credit cards accepted.
- Payment method:
- discover, master card, visa
- We are conveniently located near downtown Redwood City - two blocks South of the Sequoia Train Station.
- Features include: Individual Security Alarms, Video Surveillance, Freight Elevators, Automated Gate Access, Excellent Business Storage Facilities, Full line of boxes, locks & moving supplies, Conveniently located in Downtown Redwood City, Open 7 Days, No Deposits or Admin Fees.
Self Storage Association and the California Self Storage Association.
- Self Storage, Storage Household & Commercial, Warehouses-Merchandise, Public & Commercial Warehouses, Boxes-Corrugated & Fiber