Manzo Arthur DdsAdd to mybook
Mon - Thu7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Fri12:00 am - 12:00 pm
- * Preventative Care Dentistry * Family Dentistry * Dental Implants * Laser Dentistry * Invisalign * Teeth Whitening - Britesmile & Zoom * ViziLite oral cancer screening * TMJ treatment * Tooth-Colored Fillings- No amalgam * Crowns * Inlays & Onlays * Veneers * Porcelain veneers * Bridges * CEREC technology * Minimum reduction veneers (Lumineer type) * Full-Mouth Rehabilitation * Oral Sedation Dentistry * Conscious Sedation Oral Conscious Sedation What is oral conscious sedation dentistry? How does it work? You may hear it referred to as "comfortable", "anxiety free dentistry", or "relaxation" dentistry, the terms describe the feelings most patients experience during their sedation dentistry appointments. The use of such medications can help make you more comfortable so the dentist and his team can work more effectively, accomplishing more in less time with great quality. Dr. Manzo and his team are trained in oral conscious sedation. Some of the sedative drugs can even help you remember little of the visit, preventing the sounds and smells from lingering in your thoughts. They aid in creating a relaxing and calm experience. Making the first appointment is difficult for many people, so we try to make this as easy as possible to reduce dental anxiety. The Sedation Team will answer questions to help ensure you get the care you want and deserve. Licensed by the State of California, and appropriately trained, Dr. Manzo and his team can perform a variety of protocols customized to your particular physiological and pharmacological needs. The medications are safe and have been used for decades. While these methods and medications cannot make fear magically disappear, they can give you the confidence and peace-of-mind to experience dental procedures in a whole new way.
- Cosmetic Dentistry,Cosmetic - Whitening,Cosmetic - Veneers,Cosmetic - One Day Crowns,Cosmetic - Invisalign
- Payment method:
- mastercard, visa
- Close to Whipple Ave, Burger King and Sequoia High School
- Oak Knoll - Redwood Park
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry with You in Mind. Manzo Dental provides comprehensive general and cosmetic dentistry treatment options. Based in Redwood City and serving the Palo Alto area, Dr. Arthur Manzo can use a single procedure or a combination of procedures to meet your unique dental needs. Whether you require a routine cleaning and check up or a comprehensive dental restoration procedure, we will be able to assist you here at Manzo Dental. To the right is a list of the treatment options we offer at Manzo Dental that can be used to improve the appearance of your smile and the health of your mouth. To schedule a consultation for general or cosmetic dentistry in the Palo Alto and Redwood City area, contact Manzo Dental today.
- English, Spanish
Dr. Manzo * State of California, Adult Conscious Sedation Certificate * The Pankey Institute in Florida * American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry * The American Dental Association * The California Dental Association * The San Mateo County Dental Society Dr. Petros * The Academy of General Dentistry * American Dental Association * The California Dental Association * The Santa Clara County Dental Society
- Dr. Manzo's career in dentistry began with graduation from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in San Francisco. He has spent many subsequent years in continuing education, teaching and study club participation, where he has continually perfected his skills for his active general practice in Redwood City. He was the founder of Bay Area Dental Careers assisting school, teaching and counseling students entering the dental profession. Dr. Manzo is one of a very select group of California dentists devoted to higher education and excellence in dentistry. His advanced care studies are ongoing. For the last 10 years he has been a member of and studied at the world renowned Pankey Institute in Florida.
- Dental Clinics, Implant Dentistry, Teeth Whitening Products & Services, Dentists, Cosmetic Dentistry