La Biscotteria Italian BakeryAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- La Biscotteria is a family owned "mom and pop" bakery shop where you can meet the owners Angela and Augustine and get a warm welcome and tons of samples on Saturdays! Just come into our shop so you can get spoiled and let you taste buds do all the talking. Hopefully you'll be spreading the word out into the community and support local businesses that are passionate in what they do and are as generous in giving to the community as we ours! A presto! Ciao!
- Extra Phones:
6503664888: (650) 366-2747
- Biscotti, Amaretti (gluten free) cookies, almond torte, panettone, Colomba and Buccellato (Easter breads), Pastiers (Easter Pie), panforte, torrone (gluten free nougat), Cannoli & Sfogliatelle (pastries), focaccia (Saturdays only), grissini (breadsticks), rosemary crostini, chocolate dipped figs, tomato sause, ravioli, Cuccidati Cookies (Christmas cookies), Deruta potter (biscotti Jars and more), amarena cherries in syrup (Fabbri imported from Italy), Gft Baskets, and much more! Come and visit us and see what you have been missing!
- La Biscotteria
- Payment method:
- cash only
- DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Highway 101 or 280, EXIT Woodside Road. From Woodside Road, take South El Camino Real. Once on El Camino Real, go to the 3rd light (stay on far left lane) and make a U-turn on Oakwood Drive. We are directly across the street from the Ferrari & Maserati Car Dealership. PARKING is available on the street or pull into the produce market next door to us. You can't miss our bakery shop. Voted the best looking building on El Camino Real and has r
- Free sampling on Saturdays only! No sit down, mostly take out!
- Arabic, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Bakeries, Restaurants, Wholesale Bakeries