Hoot Judkins FurnitureAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page
- General Info:
- Established in 1962, Hoot Judkins is a family-owned and operated company that supplies home and office furniture products from various manufacturers. Its range of products includes beds, chests, dressers, shelves, chairs, tables, mirrors, stools and consoles. The company operates a fleet of delivery trucks that provides shipping services. Hoot Judkins also offers custom finishing and customization services. In addition, the company provides gift certificates and online coupons for customers. It operates showrooms that carry unfinished and finished oak, pine, maple, alder and cherry wood furniture products. Hoot Judkins participates in fundraising events and donates furniture items for local churches and schools.
"Hoot" Judkins was started in 1962 by a man named Hoot Judkins in San Francisco as a paint and wallpaper store.To compliment his store, Hoot brought in a few pieces of unfinished furniture for his customers to paint. After a few months of success, Hoot knew the unfinished furniture market would be his niche. He eventually sold his business to his general manager Bob when he retired. Bob also retired, and now his kids, Bobby and Vicki own and operate the store. After over 50 years, Hoot Judkins continues to be the Bay Area's largest wood furniture store.
Keeping with the history of the operation we have always kept our "Hoot" owl for our logo with the paintbrush under his wing. We pride ourselves in being third generation family owned and operated company and take pride in our team of friendly, knowledgeable employees. Our employees are trained to educate our clients about the wood, finishes and construction of our products. In addition, we can teach you how to hand finish your own furniture, saving you money, and personalizing a piece that will last your lifetime. We are proud that over half of our customers are returning clients who have shopped our store in the past.
We carry an extensive collection of furniture, made in the USA, from real wood and finished with low VOC products. Several of our top selling lines are made entirely in California, who has some of the most strict finishing standards in the world. Plus, these products are being shipped a very short distance reducing the dependence and cost of fuel and reducing the need for additional packaging materials. We consolidate our delivery trucks reducing our dependency on fuel. In order to expand our selection and price, we do offer imported furniture. However, we are extremely selective about the products and quality. We only buy from reputable US manufactures that build quality furniture built to last. We do not buy into the mentality that furniture is "disposable" and should only last a few years.
The "Hoot" Judkins Double Guarantee states that all furniture sold by "Hoot" Judkins is guaranteed free of defects in material and workmanship by its manufacturer. "Hoot" Judkins' guarantee does not stop there. We stand behind everything we sell. Any problem, anytime, we will be there to help.
We also offer services such as in-home delivery, custom finishing, customization and built in furniture. We also give back to our community offering donation of furniture to local churches and school fundraisers throughout the year.
Thanks for vising our website and we hope you can visit our showroom. We would love to hear from you. Click on the Contact Us link to ask us a question or let us know what you think. And, visit us often, we are constantly updating our website with new products and we always list our sale prices so you can shop from the comfort of your "Hoot" Judkins desk.
- Arthur Brown, AspenHome, Borkholder, Craftmaster, Dinec, Durham, Dutailier, Fushion Designs, GS Sales, Intercon, John Thomas, Kathy Ireland, Legends, Leick, Martin, McGill Teak, Oak Design, Simply Amish, Smartstuff, Stuart David, Sunny Designs, Universal, Whitewood, Whittier, Winners Only
- Payment method:
- master card, visa, discover, check, cash
- one block south of Kaiser Hospital on the opposite side of the street.
- English, Spanish
- Certified Member of the Authentic Home Furnishings Association (www.realwoodfurniture.org)Member of North American Home Furnishings Association (www.NAHFA.org
- Furniture Stores, Furniture-Unfinished, Office Furniture & Equipment, Children's Furniture, Office Equipment & Supplies, Patio & Outdoor Furniture