Chestnut Auto Repairs
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Family owned and operated Chestnut Auto Repair is a one stop shop for all your auto repair needs. Our friendly Customer service is the driving force behind our company. We guarantee the work that we do and take time with each customer to address the problems and have the customer understand their vehicles needs. It has been more than 25 years since we began providing the best quality auto repair services to our customers.
- Tune-Ups, Maintenance 30k-60k-90k, Brake Repair, Timing Belts, Clutch Repair, Transmission Repair, Fuel Injection Service and Repairs, Electrical Repairs, Engine Rebuilding, Suspensions, Air Conditioning, Oil Changes, New and Used Tires, Mufflers, Exhausts and Dual Exhausts, Custom Bending, Catalytic Converters, Frame Repair and Welding, Engine Upgrades, Suspension Upgrades, Chassis, Dyno, Superchargers, Transmission Rebuilds, Chassis Upgrades and More. All Insurance Work, Laser Frame Alignment, Paint And Labor, Lifetime Warranty, Custom Color Match, All Makes And Models, All Trucks Up To 60 Series Chevy, Ford, Dodge, All Foreign Cars. Pin Striping, Glass Repair, 4 Wheel Alignment Up To 22, Complete Auto Detail. 24/7 Hydraulic Pressure Hoses, Pressure Hoses and Pressure Fittings.
- Hydraulic Pressure Hoses
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, debit, insurance, visa, mastercard
- Next to McDonald's By El Camino and Chestnut
- STAR CERTIFIED SMOKE CHECK, Free On-Site Estimates, No Appointment Necessary, Towing Available, Pick/Up and Drop-Off Available For Free, 30 Years Experience, Engine and Transmission Specialists
- English, Spanish
Chestnut Auto Repair
Chestnut Auto Repair and Towing
- Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Repair & Service, Emission Repair-Automobile & Truck, Towing, Brake Repair, Automotive Roadside Service, Auto Transmission
- Other Information:
They have a very bad reputation. Check other sites like Yelp,Google and Better Business Bureau.
Save your money and dont use them. My car had engine problems and I drove it to them, the guy Martin told me that it wasnt worth repairing. So he offered to sell it by having someone look at it. He promised there is no charges for that. 3 days later their owner Chris low balls me an offer and when I wanted to take it out of their shop, he said the storage charges were $240. No where does it say on their contract that storage charges will be charged and it totally unprofessional. Very bad experience. I had to pay $240 through my savings to get the car out.