- Open 7 Days, 24 Hour Emergency Service Available
- More Info:
- 24 hour Professional Electric Service.
- Extra Phones:
Phone: (734) 558-5884
Phone: (313) 969-9957
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial. Single Homes, Multi Homes, Apartment Complex, Hotels, Motels, Churches, Laundromats, Office Buildings, Meters, Service Cables, Code Violations.
- Proudly serving Detroit and the entire Wayne County area for over 15 years.
- Emergency Service
Licensed - 6213187. Fully Insured
- Electricians, Electric Companies, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Home Improvements, Hardware Stores, Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Construction Engineers, Professional Engineers, Building Contractors, Utility Companies, Home Repair & Maintenance, Generators
Great service. Lost power to half the house, called Sunday afternoon arrived within the hour and had issue fixed in a timely manner. Very professional and resonably priced, would highly recommend them and they will be the first people I call in the future.Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
STAY AWAY! Called for a QUOTE ONLY. Power out on half of my panel. I called Edison first, they said if it was out side the house no charge. I then emailed National Electric LLC - that IF it was determined that the problem was my responsibility that I would need them to fix it. Edison fixed the problem,minutes later National Electric calls me from 734 area code number and ask me what do need. Told them that Edison ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Fast serviced, but I was over charged. I paid $95 for the service call and $400 the next morning for what I was lead to believe was an emergency. He (one man crew) grounded the electrical box to the water meter and swapped twi 15 amp to 20 amps breakers. It took a little over an hour. What a rip off. A decent company would have charged the standard hourly rate about $125. I should have known better. Good sell job... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
HORRIBLE!! I called at 1:00 and asked them to meet me at the home I am currently in the process of purchasing. West told me he would meet me there at 5. I called my realtor and he arranged his schedule to make it there. Then at 440, West called to tell me he was broke down in Belleville and that he couldnt make it until 7. I called and had my realtor re-arrange his schedule AGAIN. We showed up at 7 , no call and no s... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse