Hubert-Fortiers-O'Grady VFW Post 345
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
Open Every ~ Wednesday ~ Noon - 5pm Thursday & Friday ~ 3pm until ? Saturday ~ Call Ahead
- General Info:
Serving Redford and Surrounding Communities for Nearly 80 Years - Hall Rental Available - All Occasions - Please Call for More Information - By Appointment Only
AKA: Don S. Hubert - VFW Post 345
- Extra Phones:
Clubroom ''The Back Door'': (313) 538-1806
Rental Manager - Text message (only) for information: (313) 575-6258
General Business: (313) 534-4037
- Hall Accommodates 100-400 guests - We offer very competitive "All-Inclusive" Rental Packages - Wedding Receptions - Anniversary Parties - Memorial Luncheons - Birthdays - Graduations - Air-Conditioned - Emergency Generator on Stand-By - Barrier Free - Cathedral Ceiling - We offer Veronica's Catering that is just outstanding! - The talents of Lacey Classic Decor (Award Winning Decorating) will make your event extra special - Our large Hall is available for rent 7 days a week. Call or email for an appointment.
- Veronica's Catering, Lacy Classic Decor
- Payment method:
- cash, check
Located on the I-96 Service Drive - Just East of Inkster Rd. (Exit 177)
- We feature a single Banquet room location that is 65' by 100' with a Cathedral Ceiling. Our large restrooms are located down an adjoining hallway. You will not have to worry about sharing restrooms or parking like some multiple event locations. Easy Freeway Access - Nearby Hotels - Large Lighted Parking Lot - A Stand-by Generator on hand 24/7. Beverage and Catering Service Available.
- VFW Post 345 is a non-profit organization that is chartered by Congress of the United States. Our membership consists of veterans of foreign wars outlined in our congressional charter. Our membership is open to all eligible veterans. Our main mission is to assist all veterans in need. We support youth education programs and other local communities programs as much as possible.
- Veterans & Military Organizations, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Halls, Auditoriums & Ballrooms, Fraternal Organizations, Clubs, Theatres