- General Info:
Location. Terranea L.A.'s Oceanfront Resort is located near the beach in Rancho Palos Verdes's Beach Cities neighborhood and close to Marineland and Wayfarers Chapel. Other area points of interest include Fort MacArthur Museum.
Hotel Features. Terranea L.A.'s Oceanfront Resort's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include 3 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a golf course, a children's pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Rancho Palos Verdes property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 5 mi. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is limited, and available on a limited first come, first served basis (surcharge). Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a concierge desk, and a children's club. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Guestrooms. 582 air conditioned guestrooms at Terranea L.A.'s Oceanfront Resort feature coffee/tea makers and safes. Rooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Patios offer ocean, partial ocean, or garden views. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). High definition televisions have pay movies. Windows that open, blackout drapes/curtains, and hair dryers are also provided. Guests may request in room massages, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check in or check out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- .75 percent destination fee will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night in January
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In room coffee
- Extra Phones:
Reservations: (866) 547-3066
- Rooms, Dining, Spa, Activities, Golf, Meetings, Weddings, Honeymoon, Family Fun, Fitness & Wellness
- Destination Hotels & Resorts
- Payment method:
- mastercard, amex, diners club, discover, visa, cash, debit
- Rancho Palos Verdes
- Parking, Restrooms, 9 Hole Course
Catalina Kitchen at Terranea Resort
Jet Luxury Resorts @ Terranea Resort
Terranea - L.A.'s Oceanfront Resort
- Hotels, Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities, Lodging, Resorts
- Other Information: