Tony's Sons Moving & Storage Inc.
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- When You're Ready To Move, Call Us for a Free Estimate
- Extra Phones:
Roseville Area: (916) 728-1783
- Local,Statewide,National & Internat'l. Expert Packers,Movers & Drivers.Home, Office, Industrial Relocations.Piano Moving Experts.Full Service Storage. Free Estimates. Special Service to Oregon,Washington,Idaho,Nevada,Utah, Arizona.Boxes-Packing Material.
- ARPIN VAN LINES
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, mastercard
- 2419 Mercantile Dr., Ste D. Rancho Cordova CA 95742
- Family Owned & Operated,Free Estimates,Affordable Rates,Pricing Guaranteed
ICC # MC 621- US DOT # 049922- ICC # MC 317501- US DOT 677955- CAL T 188742
- Better Business Bureau,LADIES PROFESSIONAL GOLF ASSOCIATION
- Movers & Full Service Storage, Moving Services-Labor & Materials, Moving Boxes, Boxes-Corrugated & Fiber, Movers, Movers-Commercial & Industrial
- Other Information:
Price Range : Average
Posted: 2/11/2011Provided by Citysearch -
The local estimater and packing people were great! I was moving out of state and for that they utilize a separate company named Arpin. The movers that they sent to accomplish the task were anything but professional. They disassembled items to pack them and then didn't bother to reassemble them when they unloaded. I personally saw several boxes fall from the top of the truck to the ground and SURPRIZE we had some breakage. One of the workers substained a severe cut while loading and told us he wasn't a regular employee of the company so he had no insurance to cover a visit to the doctor. That small fact cost me an additional $205 to have his finger looked after. Took them two days to load the truck and the driver complained the whole time they were unloading that they should be able to get it done in one day. This of course was was my fault because I was asking them to put my belonging in the rooms that the boxes were labeled for. In all not a good experience, not very professional and DEFINITELY not recommended. Hire these people at your own great peril.