Great Lakes SkipperAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- For over 10 years, we have serviced the upper Midwest and the world with one of the most unique boating inventories in the business! We buy in large quantities, and we always discount significantly compared to the prices in your local boating store. We also sell some very interesting and "hard to obtain" items. Through our business we've made lots of new friends from around the globe, and we're looking forward to meeting many more of you. We all hope that through our online presence, we're making your boating adventures a little more fun wherever you are from! Since our inception we strive to provide you, our most valued customer, with the most complete inventory available in the industry today. Our proactive approach to purchasing allows us to offer the most competitive prices and widest range of boating products to the industry. We invite you to give us a call with any question you may have. We are increasing our on-line store inventory from 30, 000 items to over 50, 000 items which will allow you to see and purchase our wide range of products available for immediate shipment.
- Looking for those hard to find boat gauges, panels, controls or other boating supplies? We purchase large volumes of manufacturers closeouts, overstocks, obsolete and out-of-production parts then pass the significant savings on to you! If we don't have the boat part you're looking for today, check back because we may have it tomorrow!
- Baja, Bayliner, Four Winns, Lund, Mastercraft, Sea Ray, Tracker, Yamaha
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, visa, paypal, master card
- We can be found, day or night, on our website at http://greatlakesskipper.com
- Electronic Instruments, Marine Electronics, Boat Equipment & Supplies, Marine Equipment & Supplies, Boat Trailers