Fire marshall and City Building Inspector will inspect on Wednesday 3-19-14 Rm 212 and others. The 2011 remodel was a permit for a badly needed new roof. That would explain the smell of mold. The exposed electrical wiring and broken cover plates were of grave concern. Pictures on our way out were forwarded to the Booking.com. Very unsafe and totally cold at 28 degree. We advised the owner we would not return and they checked the heater and said it was working. Instead of the recent name change from Passport Inn to City Center Motel I would suggest telling it like it is "The Provo Dump"