Almost Heaven BakeryAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- We use all fresh and local ingredients, right down to the coffee we serve!
- * Wedding Cakes * Pastries * Cookies OPEN FOR LUNCH!
- Payment method:
- all major credit cards, check, debit, paypal
- Directly across the street from Princeton's public Library, Sweet Nothings Bakery & Gifts is located in the Spangler building
- English, Korean, Spanish
- Bakeries, Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Gift Shops, Dessert Restaurants, Caterers, Wedding Supplies & Services, Wedding Cakes & Pastries, Food Products
They gave me a piece of chocolate khalua cake to try and it was very good. I think it's great to have a bakery in town again there hasn't been one since Loyd's went out of business years ago. You can tell everything is made fresh and the smell when you walk in is incredible. You can see into the kitchen which is nice because you know everything is clean not like most places in town you don't know what kind of filth y... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Barely room on the tables to eat they are so small but the food is pretty good and the price is good if you are on a budget. Not crazy about the cranberries in the chicken salad but I picked them out with no problem and it was delish!Was this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
the staff is friendly, the little blonde girl with short hair is just as sweet as can be and helped me order a birthday cake with ease and the result was stunning. wish i had caught her name. the atmosphere is cozy but bright and i will be a customer repatedlyWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
cute little place the food is good for lunch but the best thing is the tripple chocolate cupcake i had. i would definately go back again for those cupcakes the only bad thing is the location is hard to find parking on mercer street but still worth trying toWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse