My assertive beagle has never been a pleasant patient; but she actually seems to enjoy coming here! She's had to have a bladder surgery, yet she holds no grudges. This is something new for my old hound.\r Everyone here is kind, thoughtful, and gentle with my pampered old hound dog.\r Thanks folks!Like this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Companion Animal Wellness CtrAdd to mybook
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Our practice focuses on providing customized preventive veterinary care for all ages of pets. We love questions and helping you understand what is important about your pet's heath care. We want you to be as educated as possible so we can work together to make the best possible decisions for your family and your pet. Our diagnostic capability includes laboratory testing, radiology and ultrasound. We perform reproductive and soft tissue surgery with referral to specialty practices available. We work with specialists to diagnose and manage complicated conditions such as cardiac, endocrine or cancer .
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (360) 779-5105
- Comprehensive veterinary examinationsPreventive care planningVaccinationParasite screening/treatmentBlood screeningRadiology (xray)Dental cleaningDental radiographyUltrasoundPharmacySurgical servicesChronic disease managementOncologyPrescription dietsReferral
- prescription diets
- Payment method:
- discover, debit, check, cash, visa, master card
- We are located close to the water just off Highway 305 between Poulsbo and the Agate Pass bridge
- Our practice is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association confirming that we practice the highest standards in veterinary medicine.
- Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals, Veterinarians
I took my 13 year old Japanese Chin in when he seemed to be in pain and or have a problem. They told me that he was senile when in fact he had a disc disease. For over a year I did not treat him for it because of their diagnosis and then to add insult to injury when I called them about it they caould not get him in and then the day I had to put him to sleep at home because he was in too much pain to touch him they se... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch