Twin Oaks RV Park
- Do you know the hours for this business?
- General Info:
Twin Oaks RV Park provides a secure location with many amenities. We are ideally located in the heart of the Eagle Ford oil field with convenient access to surrounding cities, including Pleasanton, Jourdanton, Charlotte and San Antonio. Daily, weekly & monthly leases are available to accommodate your job.
WiFi, water, electricity, sewer and laundry are included in your lease. Recreational facilities include a bbq pit, picnic tables, multi-game table, volleyball net and tetherball. Plans are underway for a putting green and more.
Our RV spaces are 30' x 50' giving you plenty of room with both 30 amp and 50 amp hook-ups. We also have free parking for company vehicles, trucks, trailers and equipment.
- Payment method:
- check, debit, discover, master card, paypal, visa
- Twin Oaks RV Park is conveniently located 1.3 miles off State Highway 16 in Poteet. Take FM 476 West and the Park is on the right.
- We work to make your stay at Twin Oaks RV Park as comfortable as possible. Our sites are all 30' x 50' and provide both 30 amp and 50 amp hook-ups. We have free parking for trucks, trailers, and extra vehicles. Our park is completely fenced and offers a locked gate. WiFi access, water, electricity and sewer are all included in your lease. Laundry facility is on-site. Satellite services are available from area providers. In addition to a relaxing, country atmosphere, we offer a barbecue pit, picnic tables and multi-game table. A putting green and other activities are coming soon.
- English, Spanish
- Campgrounds & Recreational Vehicle Parks