Swede One Autowerks Inc
- BBB Rating:
- General Info:
- Volvo Sales: We strive to have the best pre-owned vehicles available for our future customers by performing a 56 point safety inspection on all of our vehicles. Our goal is to provide reliable, safe, and affordable vehicles. All Volvo's purchased through our sales department will receive a 10% discount card for future parts or service. Volvo Service & Awards: Dave Davis has won many awards and has become certified in many areas in his 25 Years with Volvo. He has won such awards as: * Automotive Service Excellence Award from ASE as A Master Technician and Also As Advanced Level Specialist * Finalist in the Volvo International Service Technical Association Competition 3 Times in His 25 Years with Volvo * Master Technician of the Year 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, And 2000 * Dave Has Also Been Recognized By The Department Of Environmental Quality As An "Advanced Technician" * Dave Davis Is Known throughout the USA for His Volvo Repair Skills and Is Proud To Be Serving Swede One's Volvo Customers This is why our customers are so loyal to Swede One. They want and need a Technician who will look out for their safety and serve them honestly. Dave is dedicated to doing just that.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (503) 257-9335
- * Bosch, * Volvo
- Payment method:
- visa, discover, check, cash, financing available, insurance, mastercard
- Located across the Street from Madison High School's Track and Football Field
- Roseway, Central Northeast Portland
- Some of the amenities you will find at Swede One Autowerks include:
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Comfortable sitting area
- Free massage chair
- Local low cost tow in
- Enterprise rental car partner
- Honesty and Integrity
- English, Spanish
- ASE Certified
- Automobile Diagnostic Service, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Driving through Portland on my way to prepare for my daughter's wedding in Idaho my S40 started sputtering. The folks at Swede One made room in their schedule, diagnosed and repaired my car and had me on the road again by noon. Thank you to all the great folks who gave me over-the-top customer service. By the way the wedding went wonderfully.
Posted: 7/16/2011Provided by Citysearch -
We just bought a car from these people. 100 miles into a road trip (less than a week after purchase) and two very expensive ""idiot lights"" come on on the dashboard. ABS and Throttle need fixing. Sure, they went in ""halfsies"" on the repair, but I would much rather they had done the work first and added it to the price of the car so we would have known that we couldn't afford it. If you buy a car from them. Don't assume that just because they have a shop, and they tell you they did all the work to bring it up to snuff that you shouldn't have your own mechanic check it over first, like you would on Craigslist or whatever. I will never do business with them again.
Posted: 12/28/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Thank you all who miss me. I left this shop because I could no longer support the direction Dave and Swede One were going in. I never wanted to work for a ""used car dealer."" Dave made choices he thought were in the best interest of the buisness and he didn't support me in my decisions in being whatever fake title it was that he gave me. I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I had no other choice but to take care of myself and left. It saved me a lot of heart ache in the end! I miss all our customers every day and sometimes get to run in to them at Kohl's! It was truley one of the best experiences meeting all our customers! You are what made the shop the best Volvo repair shop in Portland and you were what made it a ""family business.""
Posted: 12/2/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I have taken my V70 to several Volvo specialist in the Portland and Beaverton area and no one has treated me as well as the guys at Swede One. They took the time to go on a road test with me and they were able to solve a problem with my car that no one else was able to resolve. They even washed and vacuumed my car! Swede One is awesome. I will be taking my Volvo back for every service.
Posted: 11/20/2008Provided by Citysearch -
My friend bought his first car from Swede One autowerks and told me about his experience. I needed a car as well so I checked them out. Dave the owner sold me my first Volvo! The car ran great and for the first year I only had to change the oil! I have had some bad experiences with used cars but Swede One seems to be the exception to the used car world. I have been bringing my car to Dave for almost 2 years now and they continue to go out of there way to keep my 850 on the road. If you are anything like me you dont have a million dollars to spend on your car take it to Swede One. I can't count how many times they give me discounts on parts and service just for being a loyal customer. For any one who needs quality work for a good price check out Swede One autowerks. PS. Thanks to all the techs and service writers who have made me and my car very happy!
Posted: 10/21/2008Provided by Citysearch -
They're more interested in selling used cars now a days. I was a LONG time customer that they have written off. Went in there a few weeks ago, the new people behind the counter took my information and NEVER called back. I've spent thousands with them. I'll be scraping off my Swede One decal. The owner is never there anymore, I think it may have changed ownership. I know they've changed their way of doing business!!