Rudy's Gourmet Pizza
- BBB Rating:
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Welcome to Rudy's Gourmet Pizza! Rudy's is a family-owned and operated pizzeria in Southeast Portland, OR., established in 2006. We use only the freshest ingredients and hand-tossed dough to create a nice, airy, relatively thick-crusted pizza topped with plenty of cheese and your choice of toppings. Or discover one of our Ru's Specialties. We also have an outstanding selection of wings, sandwiches and salads. And for dinning, we offer a great selection of both, local and domestic beer on tap. In addition to our delicious homemade dough, 100% mozzarella cheese and homemade sauce, we offer specialty items such as Gluten free crust and Vegan cheese. We at Rudy’s strive to provide an excellence in food and service with a commitment to the community. Rudy’s is a proud supporter of both Franklin and Cleveland High School with an emphasis in sports. Our sports theme dinning seats up to 20 and provides a place for one to enjoy a cold beer, great food and watch there favorite games. Kids are welcome too!
- Specialty Pizzas Traditional Veggie / Vegan Chicken/Shrimp South to Southwest Gluten Free Create Your Own Toppings Other Items Sandwiches Calzones Salads Appetizers Wings&Bread Desserts Drinks Full Menu
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- 47th and Powell Blvd
- Richmond, Southeast Uplift
- Pizza, Take Out Restaurants, Sandwich Shops, Italian Restaurants, Restaurants
- Other Information:
Parking: Lot, Private
Bike Parking: Yes
Good For Groups: Yes
Good for Kids: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Take Out: Yes
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Italian, European, Continental, Pizza
Alcohol: Beer, Wine
Takes Reservations: No
Outdoor Seating: No
Price Range : Average
Posted: 2/24/2011Provided by Citysearch -
So good! I had a friend in from out of town who had a hankering for some pizza. She's gluten intolerant, so, we've been trying out different places whenever she's in town. By far, the best! Good toppings and super friendly staff. Definitely will order again!
Posted: 7/7/2009Provided by Citysearch -
This is one of the best pizza places I have been to, and by far the best pizza you can have delivered in Portland.
The staff is friendly, the prices are reasonable, and the alfredo sauce is delicious. Try the Spicy Ru. YUM.
Once you try it, you'll find yourself ordering it once or twice or hey three times a week despite yourself.
Posted: 3/11/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Always fresh ingredients, delicious dough and friendly staff all for a good price. However if you want a gourmet 'date pizza' with things that don't normally go on pizzas like figs and brie for $$$, go elsewhere. This place is all about the joy of good pizza delivered and eaten in pajamas.
Posted: 2/9/2009Provided by Citysearch -
Fresh ingredients, great crust and family owned...who could ask for more. This locally owned SE pizzeria is worthy of their ""Gourmet"" name. We won't have to drive out of our neighborhood to Rovente's (also a great crust) anymore. Thanks Rudy's for a great dinner...we'll be back!