- General Info:
- Office Depot and OfficeMax are now one company. We’ve come together to bring you the best shopping experience possible. Office Depot at 604 SW Washington St is the place to shop for office supplies, paper, ink & toner cartridges, breakroom & cleaning supplies, office furniture, and school supplies. Or visit us online at www.officedepot.com.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (503) 417-1498
- 3M®, Avery®, Bic®, Bounty®, Brawny®, Brother®, Canon®, Clorox®, Dell®, Dixie®, Domtar®, Epson®, Folgers®, HP®, Hammermill®, Keurig®, Kleenex®, Kodak®, Lexmark®, Nestle®, OKI®, Panasonic®, Post-it®, Realspace Pro®, Realspace®, Samsung®, Sauder®, Thomasville®, Toshiba®, Wilson Jones®
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa, cash
- Downtown Portland
- Neighbors West-Northwest, Downtown Portland
- Copying & Duplicating Service, Office Furniture & Equipment, Office Equipment & Supplies, Printing Services, Printing Services-Commercial, Autographic Registers & Supplies
- Other Information:
Bike Parking: Yes
Specialties: Free WiFi, Mailing & Shipping, Office Depot Gift Cards, Computer Support & Repair, Custom Copy & Print Services, Deal Center
Price Range : Average
Bought "Last one" computer special. Found out it was a display model that had been messed with. they charged me $120 to return it to the condistion it should have been in when I bought it. It took 4 techs, 2 managers and 2 days to do the job. and would not return my computer when asked. (3 times) When I complained to management, I was askedto leave. When I complained to corprate I was ignored.
My best advice is to avoid these people, unless you liked to be scamed.