Mid County Urgent Care
- General Info:
- This clinic will offer an alternative to crowded hospital emergency rooms with long waits, and will change the delivery of medical services to patients who historically had to wait for scheduled appointments to see their own private physician. Mid County Urgent Care will provide "in office" x-rays, lab work and much more.
- Augmentin, Zithromax
- Payment method:
- visa, mastercard, discover, amex
- In the HEB shopping center, on the corner of HWY 365 & Twin City HWY.
- English, Spanish
- Owned and operated by John Podnewich RN MSN, ENP-C/FNP and Yancey Foster RN MSN, ENP-C/FNP.
Mid-County Urgent Care
- Medical Clinics, Clinics, Urgent Care, Medical Centers, Medical Labs
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
+++++1000000 more stars The best doctor and nurses ever!!!...my daughter cut her finger and it wouldn't stop bleeding and I got there they just sent me straight to the back and while they were working on her finger I was lightheaded and they had to treat me at the same time.. I'm just happy and thankful for them for helping my daughter and myself!!!!
I went to Christus Minor Care first and they were horrible so the next day I went to Mid County Urgent Care. They were awesome! They were super fast and knew exactly what was wrong as soon as they saw me. That will be the first place I go next time! Love the service!