POF - Poplar Bluff Municipal AirportAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Served by runway 18-36, a north-south paved runway 100' x 5000' . Currently 30 aircraft housed at the airport in 30 T-Hangars and a 60' x 82' conventional hangar used as an aircraft maintenance and repair hangar. Airport also includes a 42' x 62' masonry administration building which houses offices, restrooms, and a waiting area.
- Extra Phones:
MobilePhone: (573) 686-8620
AfterHoursPhone: (573) 718-7667
- AV gas and Jet Fuel are provided by the FBO.
- Payment method:
- discover, amex, all major credit cards, visa, mastercard
- Located on approximately 344 acres, 4 miles east of Poplar Bluff adjacent to State Highway B.
- Courtesy car is provided as well as help in setting up hotel reservations and catering to visitors who fly into the airport.
Earl Fields Airport
Earl Fields Memorial Airport