I had hired Jennifer Williams to file a $200 affidavit and show up in court in February. She said it was a clear cut case, and only charged me $500 (should have known then). Today is September 19, 2014, and Without speaking with me, She sent my money back, and I still do not have this settled.
Kennedy, Kennedy, Robbins & Yarbro LC
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
Regular HoursSat - SunClosed
- General Info:
- Kennedy, Kennedy, Robbins & Yarbro, LC is a client-based, service-driven law firm, committed to providing the very highest quality of legal advice and advocacy. With more than 70 years of combined experience, the firms attorneys represent those who have been injured due to an auto or truck accident, medical negligence or work-related accident (workers compensation). In addition to its personal injury focus, the firm’s lawyers also provide counsel in the areas of child custody, criminal defense, divorce, estate planning, probate, real estate, social security disability, tax law and representation of local cities, electrical cooperatives and water/sewer districts. Our practice areas are diverse, but our commitment to our clients is not. We place our client’s legal needs first and recognize that our success must be earned every day, through: HARD WORK. We serve our clients by employing the skills, wisdom and efficiency that come with long experience and practice to every matter entrusted to us. RESPONSIVENESS. We make our decisions based upon what will best serve our clients. Putting clients first, and responding to their needs allows us to achieve our clients’ objectives economically and efficiently. PROFESSIONALISM. We temper aggressive representation of your matter with courtesy and fairness. We treat all the participants in litigation with respect, which earns the respect of the courts before which we practice, and allows for more favorable outcomes. LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS. We seek to develop a stable relationship with each client, based upon mutual respect and our concerted efforts to achieve the clients’ objectives. Serving all of Missouri, Arkansas and Illinois, including Poplar Bluff, Corning, Dexter, Doniphan, Ellington, Eminence, Farmington, Fredericktown, Jonesboro, Kennett, Paragould, Piedmont, Piggott, Pocahontas, Van Buren and Walnut Ridge.
- Extra Phones:
Fax: (573) 686-7822
- *Personal Injury/Accidents *Medical Malpractice *Criminal Defense *Product Liability *Wills/Trusts/Probate *Divorce/Family Law *Worker's Compensation *Real Estate
- Payment method:
- debit, check, all major credit cards
Licensed to Practice MO & AR
- Medical Law Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys, Workers Compensation Assistance, Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys, Divorce Attorneys, Medical Malpractice Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Social Security & Disability Law Attorneys, Malpractice Law Attorneys, Wrongful Death Attorneys, Employee Benefits & Worker Compensation Attorneys, Business Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning Attorneys, Civil Litigation & Trial Law Attorneys, Real Estate Attorneys, Tax Attorneys
- Other Information:
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes