FULL THICK LASHES!! That is what I came in asking for when I first met Tina, Renew You Day Spa's amazing Lash Esthetician. I love that you can look like you were born with these amazing lashes that need NO MASCARA! I recommended her to all the girls I worked with and anyone that complimented me on my gorgeous lashes. She is very professional and will take the time to answer any questions you may have. The eyes are a ... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse
Renew You Day Spa & SalonAdd to mybook
- General Info:
- Relax Your Body. Refresh Your Mind. Renew Your Soul. You deserve to be pampered- and Renew You Day Spa & Salon is the perfect destination for relaxation. Whether at work or play, seated before a computer in an office or on a bicycle on a long stretch of road, our bodies feel the stress of the tasks we engage in. Our personal and professional lives are filled with obligations and responsibilities.The peaceful time spent at our spa will provide you with a much needed respite from these tasks and leave you with a clearer mind and relaxed, tension-free body.
- Swedish, Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular, Prenatal, Hot Stone and Seated Chair modalities of massage;Facials and Salon services. We use Pevonia Skin Care products and Tigi Makeup. We are a Redken Elite Salon.
- Biotone, Cryoderm, Pevonia, Pureology, Redken, S Factor, Tigi
- Payment method:
- debit, check, cash, master card, visa, discover
- From I-95, take exit 102 Hwy 80 West. Travel thru one traffic light and take a left onto Skinner Avenue, next to the Shell Gas Station. We are located on the corner of Hwy 80 East and Skinner Avenue, behind Special Touch Florist. From Pooler Parkway, take the Hwy 80 exit , by Piggly Wiggly and travel East past the Pooler Fire Station at Rogers Street. Take the next street on the right after the traffic light on Rogers Street. We are behind Special Touch Florist.
- Day Spas, Health Resorts, Massage Therapists
Renew You Day Spa is simply AMAZING! I have been a client of theirs for almost 6 years now. My therapist and spa owner, Debra, really knows what she is doing! I have been to other places before coming here and none were this good. I love the relaxing atmosphere and personal attention. I have several health issues that massage really helps take care of. After I go there I feel so much better for a long time. I do beli... view moreWas this review helpful?Yes No|Flag Abuse