About a month and a half ago my husband was layed off and we lost our health insurance. I had to have insurance for myself and kids. I had to apply for medicaid. \r I went to 1 800 Dentist. The only dentist that came up was David Reghi Dental Health Group Michigan. \r I called to make an appointment and I told them I had medicaid. I was told that there were no appointments open until May 07. I did not make an appoint... view moreLike this review?Yes|Flag AbuseProvided by Citysearch
Great Expressions Dental Centers PontiacAdd to mybook
- Social Links:
- Visit Twitter Page | Visit Facebook Page
- General Info:
- Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first because our patients rely on us to improve their oral health and we deliver it; one smile at a time. Choosing a neighborhood dental office is an important decision. Great Expressions Dental Centers has been a leader in providing preventive dental care, orthodontics, surgery, and cosmetic dentistry to the communities we serve. We are consistently recognized for our contributions to improving oral health care through quality and safety initiatives, affordable dental care services, patient convenience and more.
- Cleanings and Examinations, Crowns/Bridges, Dentures/Partials, Extractions, Fillings, Root Canals, Veneers, Whitening, Root Canals, Peridontal Treatment/Therapy, Dental Implants, Extractions, Comprehensive Specialty Care for Children, Interceptive and Comprehensive Care.
- Payment method:
- amex, discover, master card, visa
Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Dentists, Dental Clinics, Endodontists, Orthodontists, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Pediatric Dentistry, Periodontists